Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Niko after Pip was done, boiled his water and moved slightly further not to bother others so he could wash his hair and the rest of the filth collected from several days in armor hence missing the meal right away. His hair still wet after hearing Dolly he shrugs "Well, thanks to you I'm healed, and thanks to Zeff I'm clean so I can scarf one trail ration while we move, I think I had the foresight to buy Dwarven ones. So as far as I'm concerned we can move right away."

He looks at the portion of the party that was here longer "I assume you had some strategy in mind before you had to save our sorry asses. Were we go now?"

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |

Niko after Pip was done, boiled his water and moved slightly further not to bother others so he could wash his hair and the rest of the filth collected from several days in armor hence missing the meal right away. His hair still wet after hearing Dolly he shrugs "Well, thanks to you I'm healed, and thanks to Zeff I'm clean so I can scarf one trail ration while we move, I think I had the foresight to buy Dwarven ones. So as far as I'm concerned we can move right away."

He looks at the portion of the party that was here longer "I assume you had some strategy in mind before you had to save our sorry asses. Were we go now?"

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Niko after Pip was done boiled his water and moved slightly further not to bother others so he could wash his hair and the rest of the filth collected from several days in armor hence missing the meal right away. His hair still wet after hearing Dolly he shrugs "Well, thanks to you I'm healed, and thanks to Zeff I'm clean so I can scarf one trail ration while we move, I think I had the foresight to buy Dwarven ones. So as far as I'm concerned we can move right away."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1: