Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Sellsword, or adventurer, gratefully kneels with his back turned to Daiten and turns his head so he can better show him the right position. "Right here wise one, it doesn't have to be perfect just to look good enough so the enemy can't spot anything if we grapple again. I didn't get paid my last commission but I have some savings if the spell requires some exotic ingredients, I insist on paying at least for that."

He shrugs "After all it would seem I'm the only one with no extra skills, I'm good only for fighting it would appear. Even my psionics are combat related. But I will find a way to repay to you...and her." While this time no name or epithet was used it was known to all he meant the Colossus Captain.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Sellsword, or adventurer, gratefully kneels with his back turned to Daiten and turns his head so he can better show him the right position. "Right here wise one, it doesn't have to be perfect just to look good enough so the enemy can't spot anything if we grapple again. I didn't get paid my last commission but I have some savings if the spell requires some exotic ingredients, I insist on paying at least for that."

He shrugs "After all it would seem I'm the only one with no extra skills, I'm good only for fighting it would appear. Even my psionics are combat related. But I will find a way to repay to you...and her." While this time no name or epithet was used it was known to all he meant the Colossus Captain.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1: