Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Young sellsword, still with an asterisk hanging heavy over that job description, since it wasn't really a fully resolved issue, looks at the sorry mob waiting for them in the town and almost shudders as if they were outlaws. Despite having numbers these people were not warriors, at best few were retired warriors, too old or too injured to continue with that profession. If a fight actually took place it would be a massacre no matter the number and bravery of the locals.

Once seated in the house he carefully approached the subject "How bad things are when decent people like you decide to raise weapons? You must know that even victory would be a phyric one, and then there would be not enough live bodies to Reppel another attack. The situation must be desperate. Unlike my large companion..." he nods toward Zeff "I'd like to know not only about the King but the general disposition of threats in the area, for example, which of the outlaw camps would be most dangerous for the "Hollow"? Do they extort you often? Some of their leaders? Things like that."

Niko allows a careful smile "You know? If someone now yelled "Bandits are coming!" who would be first in your mind, if they are separated in several camps some of them could be...pruned. Without others noticing. Even better if leaders of some of those camps compete one against another for the favor of this Barrow King. All of that information would be welcome."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

Young sellsword, still with an asterisk hanging heavy over that job description, since it wasn't really a fully resolved issue, looks at the sorry mob waiting for them in the town and almost shudders as if they were outlaws. Despite having numbers these people were not warriors, at best few were retired warriors, too old or too injured to continue with that profession. If a fight actually took place it would be a massacre no matter the number and bravery of the locals.

Once seated in the house he carefully approached the subject "How bad things are when decent people like you decide to raise weapons? You must know that even victory would be a phyric one, and then there would be not enough live bodies to Reppel another attack. The situation must be desperate. Unlike my large companion..." he nods toward Zeff "I'd like to know not only about the King but the general disposition of threats in the area, for example, which of the outlaw camps would be most dangerous for the "Hollow"? Do they extort you often? Some of their leaders? Things like that."

Niko allows a careful smile "You know? If someone now yelled "Bandits are coming!" who would be first in your mind, if they are separated in several camps some of them could be...pruned. Without others noticing. Even better if leaders of some of those camps compete one against another for the favor of this Barrow King. All of that information would be welcome."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1: