Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |
Touch: +10| Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +5 | FF: +18

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a7/1f/da/a71fda84f6e4eeafb19b72b11bd26714.jpg

While waiting for the answer or answers from their host Niko almost without thinking answers to Pip "It's a type of burial mound, at least in my world they are already antiquated although not rare. There were fields with 10-15 of them on one spot, they would usually each represent one King or Chieftain buried with all their earthly possessions. One North Jarl famous for his sea raids was buried in his ship. Over time, as they stopped being used, most decorations go away and all you are left with is just a small hill. Recognizable as artificial only because there is more around or there is still someone taking care of them, at least from the habit."

Niko pauses wondering if he should add this next part "Newer barrows, last 100 years or so, are different instead of burial sites for kings they are usually mass graves near places of large battles where the dead are rolled in together. They are reclaimed by nature much faster. Although this guy being called the king it is likely of the former category. I wouldn't be surprised to see an underground maze. What bothers me is a part where "barrow" is supposed to be a grave, if this Barrow King is spry enough to move either word means something else than in my world or we are dealing with some undead."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Mwk Greatsword: 1d20+8, 2d6+3, (19/20x2)

Warhammer: 1d20+6, 1d8+3 (x3)

Dagger: 1d20+6, 1d4+3 (19/20x2)

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move: None

Standard: Attack

Immediate:

Powers: [8]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [5]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

Niko| AC 18 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 38/39 | Size: Medium | Speed: 20/30 ft |

While waiting for the answer or answers from their host Niko almost without thinking answers to Pip "It's a type of burial mound, at least in my world they are already antiquated although not rare. There were fields with 10-15 of them on one spot, they would usually each represent one King or Chieftain buried with all their earthly possessions. One North Jarl famous for his sea raids was buried in his ship. Over time, as they stopped being used, most decorations go away and all you are left with is just a small hill. Recognizable as artificial only because there is more around or there is still someone taking care of them, at least from the habit."

Niko pauses wondering if he should add this next part "Newer barrows, last 100 years or so, are different instead of burial sites for kings they are usually mass graves near places of large battles where the dead are rolled in together. They are reclaimed by nature much faster. Although this guy being called the king it is likely of the former category. I wouldn't be surprised to see an underground maze. What bothers me is a part where "barrow" is supposed to be a grave, if this Barrow King is spry enough to move either word means something else than in my world or we are dealing with some undead."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Expansion

Force Screen

Precognition, Offensive

Prevenom Weapon

OOC:

Grudge

Grudge

While waiting for the answer or answers from their host Niko almost without thinking answers to Pip "It's a type of burial mound, at least in my world they are already antiquated although not rare. There were fields with 10-15 of them on one spot, they would usually each represent one King or Chieftain buried with all their earthly possessions. One North Jarl famous for his sea raids was buried in his ship. Over time, as they stopped to be USD like that most decorations go away and all you are left with is just a small hill. Recognizable as artificial only because there is more around or there is still someone taking care of them, at least from the habit."

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Mwk Full Plate

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Immediate:

Level 1: