Out-of-Character Chat

TheFred

I updated the Skill Tracker with everyone's skills and highlighted the best in each. I also made a Resources thread with the link so we can find it later. It also has a tab to track our loot, but... I don't think we've gotten any yet, hah.

Edited by OzzyKP (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

From this vantage point, you could probably just shoot at them, and get a surprise attack, but then they'll be able to take cover if you don't get them right away. If you go back a ways you can circle around but they might see you coming.

Also, I'm away quite a bit over Christmas/New Year and then off with work afterwards so posting is going to be extra spotty for a bit, I'm afraid.

Speaking of in character motivations we don’t really know who these people are or whether they are the bandits we seek. We know the people in town don’t want to cross them, but are they the criminals were after? Speaking as Mack, I don’t think he’d want to just start shooting at people.

Of course speaking as Ozzy, this game has been stalled for way too long, so if spraying bullets at strangers is the way to move forward (one way or another) then let’s go for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year.

I'm back from by break now but I'm about to head off again on a work trip and am busy preparing. I'm not sure how busy I'll be and I'll be away from my PC so posting will probably still be limited until I'm back, I'm afraid.

On 12/23/2023 at 6:54 PM, ccanary said:

Don't you recognize one of them? As a known enemy? Happs or something?

This is the guy they met at the saloon in Front Courage just a little while ago. They don't know that he's a bandit, but he wasn't very nice.

Quite possibly these aren't the bandits at all! They might just be some innocent travellers. 😇

Anyway if anyone wants to try and talk Jen out of it, do so now, or you can make some other plans or preparations as she's making her way around to the camp. Otherwise I'll go ahead and have them respond.

Well. It's been four days and nobody's panicked and try to do a reversal on the post I made just to get the game moving again, so I think you're clear to move us along...