iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round (Wrap Up)

Initiative Order

PCs: Average (R 22, B 21, Vi 14, T 14, Va 12, Vr 6) = 14.83

Enemies: 12

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

With T'Sarra coming in on a stern rebuke, Val decided she didn't need to add to the surrogate parenting, and added only added in the manner of giving the android a disapproving, 'I told you so' kind of look.

Violet seems quite taken aback by everyone's sudden rancour at the situation, her jaw dropping wordlessly as her lips silently smack about trying to form some kind of response, but eventually settling into a discombobulated pout as the tiefling gave her the talk.

When she finally spoke up, her response was clearly marked with confusion, was the sentence was cut short midsentence, "But how would I otherwise evaluate…"

Suddenly, the android careened forward past T'Sarra and pulled out her longarm toward the sudden burst of bright light, skidding to a stop just behind the cover of one of the cavern's edges. "Something is wrong."

Ahead, the frog-like creature climbed itself up onto the rocky shore, its toothy maw taking a bite out of Vri's right thigh just as she raised her arm last second to shield herself from the blinding light.

[[ Map — Black Hill Caves ]]

(( Yay for hero points! On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round (Wrap Up)

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

With T'Sarra coming in on a stern rebuke, Val decided she didn't need to add to the surrogate parenting, and added only added in the manner of giving the android a disapproving, 'I told you so' kind of look.

Violet seems quite taken aback by everyone's sudden rancour at the situation, her jaw dropping wordlessly as her lips silently smack about trying to form some kind of response, but eventually settling into a discombobulated pout as the tiefling gave her the talk.

When she finally spoke up, her response was clearly marked with confusion, was the sentence was cut short midsentence, "But would I otherwise evaluate…"

Suddenly, the android careened forward past T'Sarra and pulled out her longarm toward the sudden burst of bright light, skidding to a stop just behind the cover of one of the cavern's edges. "Something's wrong."

Ahead, the frog-like creature climbed itself up onto the rocky shore, its toothy maw taking a bite out of Vri's right thigh just as she raised her arm last second to shield herself from the blinding light.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

When she finally spoke up, her response was clearly marked with confusion, was the sentence was cut short midsentence, "But would I otherwise evaluate…"

Suddenly, the android careened forward past T'Sarra and pulled out her longarm toward the sudden burst of bright light, skidding to a stop just behind the cover of one of the cavern's edges. "Something's wrong."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

Ahead, the frog-like creature climbed itself up onto the rocky shore,

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

Suddenly, the android careened forward past T'Sarra and pulled out her longarm toward the sudden burst of bright light. "Something's wrong."

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

When she finally spoke up, her response was clearly marked with confusion, was the sentence was cut short midsentence, the android careening forward past T'Sarra and pulling out her longarm toward the sudden burst of bright light.

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

Violet seems quite taken aback by everyone's sudden rancour at the situation, her jaw dropping wordlessly as her lips silently smack about trying to form some kind of response, but eventually settling into a

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

Violet seems quite taken aback by everyone's sudden rancour at the situation, her jaw dropping wordlessly as her lips silently smack about trying to form some kind of response, but eventually settling into a

(( On to round 1! ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Combat — Surprise Round

Initiative Order

spacer.png

[[ Mood Music ]]

With T'Sarra coming in on a stern rebuke, Val decided she didn't need to add to the surrogate parenting, and added only added in the manner of giving the android a

(( On to round 1! ))