Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch — Various Locations

spacer.png"Rain, let's go. We can probably borrow one from Oskah or Garritt most likely, I don't think they would mind." Val picked up her pace, turning around only for long enough to direct the android, "Violet, stay with T'Sarra and them. We'll be right back."

It took until the lot of you get to the east bank of North Bridge before the two rejoin you once more, Val's temper appearing even worse than it was before, "I can't bloody believe this!"

The shaman did her best to try to settle Val's temperament, but didn't seem to have much success in the matter, as the town councillor's daughter continued to rant, "How can absolutely every single gutlicking shitwagon and wadcart in the whole town be tied up right now! Unbelievable!"

Shrugging her helplessness at settling her friend down, Rain picked up a limb and started helping where she could to drag and haul the lifeless automaton.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Rain, let's go. We can probably borrow one from Oskah or Garritt most likely, I don't think they would mind." Val picked up her pace, turning around only for long enough to direct the android, "Violet, stay with T'Sarra and them. We'll be right back."

It took until the lot of you get to the east bank of North Bridge before the two rejoin you once more, Val's temper appearing even worse than it was before, "I can't bloody believe this!"

The shaman did her best to try to settle Val's temperament, but didn't seem to have much success in the matter, as the town councillor's daughter continued to rant, "How can absolutely every single gutlicking shitwagon and wadcart in the whole town be tied up right now! Unbelievable!"

Shrugging her helplessness at settling her friend down, Rain picked up a limb and started helping where she could to drag and haul the lifeless automaton.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Shrugging her

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The shaman did her best to try to settle Val's temperament, but didn't seem to have much success in the matter, as the town councillor's daughter continued to rant, "How can absolutely every single gutlicking shitwagon and cart in the whole town be tied up right now! Unbelievable!"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The shaman did her best to try to settle Val's temperament, but didn't seem to have much success in the matter, as the town councillor's daughter continued to rant, "How can absolutely every single wagon and cart in the whole town be tied up right now! Unbelievable!"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

It took until the lot of you get to the east bank of

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

It took until the lot of you get to

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Rain, let's go. We can probably borrow one from Oskah or Garritt most likely, I don't think they would mind." Val picked up her pace, turning around only for long enough to direct the android, "Violet, stay with T'Sarra and Barhuce. We'll be right back."

It took until

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Rain, let's go. We can probably borrow one from Oskah or Garritt most likely, I don't think they would mind." Val , "I'm pretty sure the dude literally told us we cleaned him out."

"Also, why can't we like, go grab a cart or something?" She continued, voicing her obvious discontent about the current tedium. "This all seems like just a load of unnecessary suffering, gods…"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Rain, let's go. We can probably borrow one from Oskah or Garritt most likely, they wouldn't mind." Val began questioning Barhuce, sounding somewhat catty in her tone, "I'm pretty sure the dude literally told us we cleaned him out."

"Also, why can't we like, go grab a cart or something?" She continued, voicing her obvious discontent about the current tedium. "This all seems like just a load of unnecessary suffering, gods…"

[[ Map — Torch ]]