Edit History

Black Wyvern

Black Wyvern

viking_warrior_sketch_by_josephqiuart_dblccfw-375w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzg2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDkyNzQwZjEtZjdhYy00ZWY3LTllZmMtODVmZTA5ZTdiNjczXC9kYmxjY2Z3LTFmMjdiMjM2LTc3NmEtNDZjMS1iMjk4LThlNjE1YmIyYTFhYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9Njg2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.8hQ6ZCVFj7HLiBrKrDK68z4QBdybPKRr-6KE5bNktqA

Ohthere watches all that transpires when the adventurers enter. Measuring the newly arrived he would wager they have seen more than the axe man's jest. He would wager were he not down to only enough coin for a meal and room. Drink would have to wait until he returned from his first delve.

"I am Ohthere. A scout by trade. I would offer sword and axe to your quest. I am well trained on the border, but untested. But I should prove capable enough." The scout says to the woman who "extended the gracious offer". Ohthere was aware he was a bit too straight forward for most people's tastes but he didn't really know how to be any other way.

Black Wyvern

Black Wyvern

viking_warrior_sketch_by_josephqiuart_dblccfw-375w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzg2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDkyNzQwZjEtZjdhYy00ZWY3LTllZmMtODVmZTA5ZTdiNjczXC9kYmxjY2Z3LTFmMjdiMjM2LTc3NmEtNDZjMS1iMjk4LThlNjE1YmIyYTFhYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9Njg2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.8hQ6ZCVFj7HLiBrKrDK68z4QBdybPKRr-6KE5bNktqA

Ohthere watches all that transpires when the adventurers enter. Measuring the newly arrived he would wager they have seen more than the axe man's jest. He would wager were he not down to only enough coin for a meal and room. Drink would have to wait until he returned from his first delve.

"I am Ohthere. A scout by trade. I would offer sword and axe to your quest. I am well trained on the border, but untested." The scout says to the woman who "extended the gracious offer".