Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Morkskittar

Morkskittar

Sorry all, work this week took everything out of me by the time update/evening time rolled around.

@yxanthymir: Alas, just one type of test for now. This will start a track, and you can take the other test the next time you try to fill it.

@Moveslikejagger: A Rattle test, either with Instinct (for a more subtle approach) or Iron (for a brute-force approach) will be sufficient. :)

@CraterShip: Special powers? Not quite yet. Will you begin to get strange insights and new abilities if you let the infestation grow without picking at it? Absolutely. Will it be a trade-off/difficult for Tolliver to let happen? Quite possibly. :)

I know Tharr's been busy IRL, so I'll update tomorrow or Tuesday depending on my evenings. :)

Morkskittar

Morkskittar

Sorry all, work this week took everything out of me by the time update/evening time rolled around.

@yxanthymir: Alas, just one type of test for now. This will start a track, and you can take the other test the next time you try to fill it.

@Moveslikejagger: A Rattle test, either with Instinct (for a more subtle approach) or Iron (for a brute-force approach) will be sufficient. :)

@CraterShip: Special powers? Not quite yet. Will you begin to get strange insights and new abilities if you let the infestation grow without picking at it? Absolutely. Will it be a trade-off/difficult for Tolliver to let happen? Quite possibly. :)

I know Tharr's been busy IRL, so I'll update tomorrow. :)

Morkskittar

Morkskittar