Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Circe, frequently as cold as the snow she is walking through, regards Crastug levelly as he joins her in the march after Peek. "My apologies Crastug, I should've checked with you first before gallivanting off on my own. I have little liking for people, preferring the discipline of the Art instead.", she says in a low voice. This is something of a non-sequiteur, with no foreshadowing of what is to follow, especially since Circe is an elf and Crastug is of half orcish blood. "You have a good head on your shoulders and your heart is in the right place. Thus, if we are to follow a captain, I would follow you from among all of us... just so you know."

'Circe' 

Circe Character Sheet

Current Conditions -

Quick Stats: AC 17 Fort +5 Ref +7, Will +7 HP 20 Perception +5 Low Light (4x normal range)

Favorite Reactions Phase Familiar Focus Spell 60' range , triggered when familiar would take damage

OOC Messages -

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.png

Circe the Witch

Circe Witch 2 (Rune)

Neutral Elf (Ancient Elf) Sacred Circle Worshipper
Perception +5; Low-Light Vision (4x range)

Languages Granartican (native), Elven, Taskan, Draconic, Retulian, Fey

Skills Acrobatics +7, Arcana +8, Athletics +0, Crafting +8, Deception +4, Lore: Regional +8, Medicine +5, Nature +5, Religion +5, Society +8, Stealth +7
Str +0, Dex +3, Con +1, Int +4, Wis +1, Cha +0
Items Dagger, Light Crossbow, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Alchemist's Tools, Bolts (20), Formula Book, Eye Slash (see 4x further)

Infused Items: Peshpine Grenade (2), Elixir of Life (2), Cheetah's Elixir (2), Ghost Charge (2), Serene Mutagen (2)

AC 17 Fort +5 Ref +7, Will +7 HP 20

Speed 35 feet

Melee Dagger +6 (Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10 ft., Versatile S), Damage 1d4 P
Ranged Crossbow +6 (Crossbow), Damage 1d8 P

Arcane Prepared Spells DC 18, attack 8; 

1st Charm 1 , Sleep 1, Grease 1, Burning Hands 0;

Cantrips Mage Hand, Electric Arc, Shield, Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound

Focus Spells (2 points) Discern Secrets action_single_black.pngRange 30 feet; Targets 1 creature 

Duration sustained up to 1 minute You call upon your patron's power to better uncover secrets. When you Cast the Spell, the target can Recall Knowledge, Seek, or Sense Motive. The target gains a +1 status bonus to the skill or Perception used for the roll, and this bonus remains as long as you Sustain the Spell. The target is temporarily immune to discern secrets for 1 minute. Heightened (5th) You can target two creatures instead of one.
Phase Familiar action_reaction_black.pngRange 60 feet; Targets your familiar

You draw upon your patron's power to momentarily shift your familiar from its solid, physical form into an ephemeral version of itself shaped of mist. Your familiar gains resistance 5 to all damage and is immune to precision damage. These apply only against the triggering damage. Heightened (+1) Increase the resistance by 2.
Elemental Betrayal action_single_black.pngRange 30 feet; Targets 1 creature Duration sustained up to 1 minute

You call upon the elements to undermine your foe. When you Cast this Spell, choose air, earth, fire, or water. Each time the target takes damage from a spell or effect with the chosen trait, it takes an additional 2 damage of one damage type dealt by the spell or effect. If you chose fire or water, the target also takes this additional damage when taking fire or cold damage, respectively, from effects or spells without the chosen trait. Heightened (+2) Increase the additional damage by 1.
Formula Book Peshpine Grenade (Lesser), Energy Mutagen (Lesser), Antidote (Lesser), Ghost Charge (Lesser), Antiplague (Lesser), Elixir of Life (Minor), Serene Mutagen (Lesser), Cheetah's Elixir (Lesser)
Additional Feats Alchemical Crafting, Alchemist Dedication, Basic Lesson, Nimble Elf, Specialty Crafting, Streetwise
Additional Specials Basic Lesson (Lesson of the Elements), Familiar, Hexes, Infused Reagents (Archetype), Patron (Rune), Witch Spellcasting

spacer.pngOwl Familiar "Peek"

Size Tiny HP10 AC17

Fort+4 Ref+2 Will +6

Perception +10 (Low Light Vision/Darkvision) Acrobatics +6 Stealth +10

Flight (25'), Independent, Speech

Circe, frequently as cold as the snow she is walking through, regards Crastug levelly as he joins her in the march after Peek. "My apologies Crastug, I should've checked with you first before gallivanting off on my own. I have little liking for people, preferring the discipline of the Art instead.", she says in a low voice. This is something of a non-sequiteur, with no foreshadowing of what is to follow, especially since Circe is an elf and Crastug is of half orcish blood. "You have a good head on your shoulders and your heart is in the right place. Thus, if we are to follow a captain, I would follow you from among all of us... just so you know."

'Circe' 

Circe Character Sheet

Current Conditions -

Quick Stats: AC 17 Fort +5 Ref +7, Will +7 HP 20 Perception +5 Low Light (4x normal range)

Favorite Reactions Phase Familiar Focus Spell 60' range , triggered when familiar would take damage

OOC Messages -