Episode #1: Not Quite Rats in the Basement...

Llyarden

"I don't know. I'm pretty difficult to kill and lighter than most of you, I'll go first. If it is a trap, I should survive it. You all follow." Velras suggestedspacer.png

Mechanics

Velras is just going to walk down the stairs.

Statblock and Tracker

39/57 Spell points left

Martial Focus: 2/2

Active Effects: The World, Swords, The Fool, Strength, and The Emperor (Duration: 16 hours from opening scene)

Enhance Equipment (unarmed strike, warhammer, 7 other armors/weapons) Duration: 16 hours from opening scene)

Darkvision (Duration: 20 hours from opening scene, from Zella)

Staunch Resistance (Will, Reflex) (Duration: 160 minutes from night-time, applies to whole party)

Cast Nature's Carapace (metal) and Resist Elements (fire, enhanced) (duration: 260 minutes from night time)

Nature's Sense: Earth (Tremorsense 90 feet) (duration: 260 minutes from night time)

blessing of the watch, hunter's blessing (+2 sacred bonus on Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive,  Survival, attack rolls and damage rolls made against humans. +2 sacred bonus on initiative checks, Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks in urban areas),

Blacksmith Maintenances: Clarifying and Quickening Reinforcements Blacksmith maintenances (+4 reflex and will saves), and Armor Maintenance (+4 armor, reduce ACP by 4)

Defenses: AC: 48, FF: 36, Touch: 23, CMD: 39 (+2 per size category larger than me attacker is, +4 vs trip and +5 vs sunder)
Cold/Elec/Acid Resistance 10, Fire Resist 36 and recover 1 HP for each damage prevented
Fort: +17, Ref: +22, Will: +19, (all saves roll twice and take better) HP: 240
Immunities/other: Immune to disease, poison, age.
130' move, climb (including through air, or earth glide speed
Skills: Acrobatics +42*, Climb +31*, Diplomacy +24, K. Engineering, local, and nature (+21), Perception +16 (+7 on traps, +2 bonus and auto-check to find unusual stonework or metalwork), Prof Blacksmith* +34, sense motive +24, Knowledge local +23, Stealth* +24
*Can take-10 even when rushed or threatened
+5 insight bonus to skills when taking 10
Misc: Can make AoOs even when flat-footed.
When suffering penalties to attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, or ability checks, reduce the total penalty by 2, to a minimum penalty of -1.

spacer.pngRoth focuses for a second, before lifting a few inches from the ground and floating over to the stairs. "Or, you and I go down together, then I create a trail that can teleport the others down? Safer overall, I think."

Small.png.9a5864fb9fdb63102b22f6f05422031f.pngKhefu smirked a bit at Velras' suggestion. "You might be smaller than us, but I'd say we're all equally light on our feet right now." To demonstrate, he also brought his feet off the ground, walking on the air about six inches over the tower floor. "As far as I'm concerned, there's no need to touch these stairs at all."

"Still, if you wanna take point, I won't fight you on it." He gestured for Velras and Roth to go ahead. "We'll be right behind you."

Mechanics

Khefu is going to follow behind Velras and/or Roth, about 15' back. He's going to be airwalking about 6" off the ground for the forseeable future.

"The more the merrier." Velras says with a shrug, and walks down the stairs.spacer.png

Mechanics

Velras takes point and goes down the stairs (although he can climb on air if they let out on him), with the others behind him.

Statblock and Tracker

39/57 Spell points left

Martial Focus: 2/2

Active Effects: The World, Swords, The Fool, Strength, and The Emperor (Duration: 16 hours from opening scene)

Enhance Equipment (unarmed strike, warhammer, 7 other armors/weapons) Duration: 16 hours from opening scene)

Darkvision (Duration: 20 hours from opening scene, from Zella)

Staunch Resistance (Will, Reflex) (Duration: 160 minutes from night-time, applies to whole party)

Cast Nature's Carapace (metal) and Resist Elements (fire, enhanced) (duration: 260 minutes from night time)

Nature's Sense: Earth (Tremorsense 90 feet) (duration: 260 minutes from night time)

blessing of the watch, hunter's blessing (+2 sacred bonus on Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive,  Survival, attack rolls and damage rolls made against humans. +2 sacred bonus on initiative checks, Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks in urban areas),

Blacksmith Maintenances: Clarifying and Quickening Reinforcements Blacksmith maintenances (+4 reflex and will saves), and Armor Maintenance (+4 armor, reduce ACP by 4)

Defenses: AC: 48, FF: 36, Touch: 23, CMD: 39 (+2 per size category larger than me attacker is, +4 vs trip and +5 vs sunder)
Cold/Elec/Acid Resistance 10, Fire Resist 36 and recover 1 HP for each damage prevented
Fort: +17, Ref: +22, Will: +19, (all saves roll twice and take better) HP: 240
Immunities/other: Immune to disease, poison, age.
130' move, climb (including through air, or earth glide speed
Skills: Acrobatics +42*, Climb +31*, Diplomacy +24, K. Engineering, local, and nature (+21), Perception +16 (+7 on traps, +2 bonus and auto-check to find unusual stonework or metalwork), Prof Blacksmith* +34, sense motive +24, Knowledge local +23, Stealth* +24
*Can take-10 even when rushed or threatened
+5 insight bonus to skills when taking 10
Misc: Can make AoOs even when flat-footed.
When suffering penalties to attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, or ability checks, reduce the total penalty by 2, to a minimum penalty of -1.