Barnaby's

livingwill

Father Templer walks into Barnabys and attempts to purchase a few items and to have improvements made to his armor, if possible.

ITEMS

Dusty Rose Prism Ioun Stone +1 AC = 5000 GP

Adamantine Arrows = 60GP x 20 = 1200 GP

Improve Armor from +1 to +3 = 8000 (9000 AC +3 - 1000 +1 = 8000 GP) = 8000 GP

ARMOR SPECIAL QUALTIES

STAMINA, GREATER [SYNERGY]  (M.I.C. p. 15)
Price: +8,000 gp 
Caster Level: 15th 
Aura: Strong; (DC 22) transmutation 
Synergy Prerequisite: Improved stamina 
As stamina, except the armor grants a +5 resistance bonus on Fortitude saving throws. 
Cost to Create: 4,000 gp, 320 XP, 8 days 

AGILITY, IMPROVED [SYNERGY]  (M.I.C. p. 6)
Price: +4,000 gp 
Caster Level: 9th 
Aura: Moderate; (DC 19) transmutation 
Synergy Prerequisite: Agility 
As agility, except the armor grants a +3 resistance bonus on Reflex saving throws. 
Cost to Create: 2,000 gp, 160 XP, 4 days. 

26200 GP Total Spent if all purchases are available.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Kurt watches he compatriots search. "Alas, I am short on funds, and frankly time for my desired upgrade. Perhaps after this endeavor I can imbue my sword with healing powers upon every strike."

Kurt is referring to the Wrathful Healing enhancement, which costs 30,000 (he has roughly 25,000) and restores half the damage dealt per blow in healing to the wielder.

"I've a few minor things that I wouldn't mind purchasing. Of course there's also the wands for magical steeds mentioned earlier wouldn't go amiss." In particular, Davon sought an improvement to his cloak and also something to enhance his command.

Items

Enhance Cloak of Charisma from +2 to +4: 12,000 (16,000 (+4) - 4,000 (+2))

Circlet of Persuasion 4,500 (DMG p. 252)

Wand of Mount (50 charges) 750

17,250 spent if everything is available

4 hours ago, Drunva said:

"I've a few minor things that I wouldn't mind purchasing. Of course there's also the wands for magical steeds mentioned earlier wouldn't go amiss." In particular, Davon sought an improvement to his cloak and also something to enhance his command.

Items

Enhance Cloak of Charisma from +2 to +4: 12,000 (16,000 (+4) - 4,000 (+2))

Circlet of Persuasion 4,500 (DMG p. 252)

Wand of Mount (50 charges) 750

17,250 spent if everything is available

It is all available

• 2 weeks later...

Since no one has spoken up, the holy man thanks the proprietor and heads out into the marketplace to the local stables where he buys a medium-sized trade wagon, a pair of stout mules, harnesses and related gear, several sacks of grain, and a couple of large tarps to cover people and things located in the wagon which we do not wish to be seen until a time of our own choosing paying in the coin of the realm.

• 3 weeks later...