Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application SheetThandeka Sun-Steel

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka checks on Alandri as soon as the quartet returns to the Spire Dormitory, but is told that the handsome elf was not seeing anybody for the time being. Saddened at the news, she returns to her room and prepares herself for the next day... and the next challenge.

After a good night's sleep after the day's exhausting adventure, the young priestess somehow feels refreshed and alert, especially after her morning prayers to blessed Sarenrae. She then bathes and grooms herself and prepares for breakfast. Dressing quickly, the pretty human looks for the others. After checking once again on the sorcerer's condition and receiving no updates, she meets up with Silas, Lilly and Kaikara as they go to the dining hall whereupon they are greeted by the smiling Esi Djana.

"Oh, thank you for the kind words, Esi. They are greatly appreciated, especially after Haibram's, um, rather harsh assessment of our efforts yesterday. And, oh -- gremlins? Pugwampis, you say? Well, we shall do as you ask, of course, but I don't recall much about such creatures at the moment. I may have to pray for guidance from the Dawnflower. Let me think about it a bit. Okay? Then again, perhaps Lilly, Silas and Kaikara here already know more about the subject? If not, are we permitted to consult a library for information on the subject?"

Mechanics/OOCFree Action: n/a

Action: n/a

Bonus Action: n/a

Main Hand: Empty (Scimitar in sheath.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka checks on Alandri as soon as the quartet returns to the Spire Dormitory, but is told that the handsome elf was not seeing anybody for the time being. Saddened at the news, she returns to her room and prepares herself for the next day... and the next challenge.

After a good night's sleep after the day's exhausting adventure, the young priestess somehow feels refreshed and alert, especially after her morning prayers to blessed Sarenrae. She then bathes and grooms herself and prepares for breakfast. Dressing quickly, the pretty human looks for the others. After checking once again on the sorcerer's condition and receiving no updates, she meets up with Silas, Lilly and Kaikara as they go to the dining hall whereupon they are greeted by the smiling Esi Djana.

"Oh, thank you for the kind words, Esi. They are greatly appreciated, especially after Haibram's, um, rather harsh assessment of our efforts yesterday. And, oh -- gremlins? We shall do as you ask, of course, but I don't believe that I know much about such creatures. I may have to pray for guidance from the Dawnflower. Perhaps Lilly, Silas and Kaikara here already know more about the subject? If not, are we permitted to consult a library for information on the subject?"

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka checks on Alandri as soon as the quartet returns to the Spire Dormitory, but is told that the handsome elf was not seeing anybody at the moment. Saddened at the news, she returns to her room and prepares herself for the next day... and the next challenge.

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3: