Edit History

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

Davos "Scrag" Kir - Exiled Baron7bWC6Ih.png

checked-shield.svg AC: 18  | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | bicep, biceps, fitness, muscle, power, strength, strong Fortitude: +9 | sprint.svg Reflex: +8 | calm, peace, yoga, serene, serenity, mind, meditate, meditation, peaceful Will: +4 | awareness.svg Perception: +4

Scrag took a long pull from his cup, letting the ale linger on his tongue. Not that he was a connoisseur of the finer things, at least, not anymore. He barely remembered the difference between an ale and a beer most days, and with the swill he usually drank, it didn't make much difference. The stuff here was the fancy stuff though, what he'd been born and raised on. Not what you'd serve at the high table, not the drinks for the Lord and Lady, but still. What you'd give when you didn't want to piss of your men at arms.

He knew his family weren't the only half breeds, but he was still surprised to see another Half-Elf representing the Aldori. He didn't think there were more than 300 of them in all of Restov. Not that they were in Restov, but still. To see that the head of the Aldori Swordlords was one such was a mighty impressive thing indeed.

"I'll heh… I'll thank you kindly for the gift of drink and grub, your Lordship. We're sellswords, aye, but I've heard no price offered for the selling. What are we to be reclaiming the Stolen Lands for, exactly?"

She needed to make an offer before he could know if he should be turning it down or not.

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

checked-shield.svg AC: 18  | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | bicep, biceps, fitness, muscle, power, strength, strong Fortitude: +9 | sprint.svg Reflex: +8 | calm, peace, yoga, serene, serenity, mind, meditate, meditation, peaceful Will: +4 | awareness.svg Perception: +4

Scrag took a long pull from his cup, letting the ale linger on his tongue. Not that he was a connoisseur of the finer things, at least, not anymore. He barely remembered the difference between an ale and a beer most days, and with the swill he usually drank, it didn't make much difference. The stuff here was the fancy stuff though, what he'd been born and raised on. Not what you'd serve at the high table, not the drinks for the Lord and Lady, but still. What you'd give when you didn't want to piss of your men at arms.

He knew his family weren't the only half breeds, but he was still surprised to see another Half-Elf representing the Aldori. He didn't think there were more than 300 of them in all of Restov. Not that they were in Restov, but still. To see that the head of the Aldori Swordlords was one such was a mighty impressive thing indeed.

"I'll heh… I'll thank you kindly for the gift of drink and grub, your Lordship. We're sellswords, aye, but I've heard no price offered for the selling. Who are we to be reclaiming the Stolen Lands for, exactly?"

She needed to make an offer before he could know if he should be turning it down or not.

TheRaconteur

TheRaconteur

"I'll heh… I'll thank you kindly for the gift of drink and grub, your Lordship. We're sellswords, aye, but I've heard no price offered for the selling. Who are we to be reclaiming the Stolen Lands for, exactly?"