The Descending Angel: Out of Character

Gregorotto

This area will be used for discussions that don't take place on Discord; have some free music.

Expectations for Game:

• No post length or limit, for anyone
  • OOC should stay OOC
  • Bold spoken text, italicize character thoughts
  • Respect other player's boundaries and personhood
  • You control your character, and your character only, unless you have player consent to do otherwise
  • PG-13 or TV-14 rating on content
  • Posting rate is minimum 1/week for DM, similar rate for players
  • Real life takes precedent: just communicate with me about issues you have
  • I am new to AL as a DM (and in general), so please correct me if I goof with AL rules
  • Love is the law, fun is the flame that keeps us going

Meet the DM:

Hi, my name's Gregorotto, Greg for short. Pronouns are he/him. I'm a veteran of 21 years of online roleplaying, 19 playing D&D, and have played 5e since 2015. By day I'm a market analyst and UX writer who keeps an open schedule for his kids' needs; I have two kids, 2 and 6, with the eldest having autism. I'm a historian/anthropologist by training and my wife and I share research liberally with one another. I'm from the United States, Arkansas in particular, where I currently live, stubbornly in spite of the state of things. My hobbies include Roman/Byzantine history, Japanese history and atomic bomb survivors, mythology and folklore (I run a mythology podcast called the Godyssey Podcast), and I am passionate about anything remotely Celtic or neo-Celtic, from Galicia to the Hebrides and La Tene settlements to modern Sinn Fein policy, Scottish and Welsh nationalism, and Bretagne, Cornish, and Manx revival movements. I am learning Spanish, and have lost most of my French and Japanese, unfortunately.

Edited by Gregorotto (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...