Edit History

prophane

prophane

image.png.4900487bccd2d37c48e6965148ea141b.pngSloan "Sledgehand" Turlough pugilist

HP: 6/13 FP: 11/11

Once everyone has gotten back together, "Well, that was a close'un," Sloan says, speaking low so his voice doesn't carry. "So, what do ya think our next step is? Full on firefight, three on six, well that don't seem to bode well on us, seeing as our first shootout was 'bout them same odds, though in our favor, and, hmmmm," he says, patting the bandage on his side, "we win another fight like that an' we're done fer." The pugilist cracks his knuckles, "If we could get in a little closer, then a couple a'good right hooks would serve 'em well, but like I said a'fore, sneaking an' all that subterfuge-ery just ain't my cuppa tea. Maybe when the rest o'them git ta sleep, we do some more diverting and draw one or two of em out, then get the drop on 'em all silent like? Or we harass 'em here an' there a little bit all night and make 'em all tired out by morning, though, then again, that'll plum tire us out as well. I'll admit it, boys, I'm stumped here." Sloan shakes his head in frustration.

OOC

prophane

prophane

image.png.4900487bccd2d37c48e6965148ea141b.pngSloan "Sledgehand" Turlough pugilist

HP: 6/13 FP: 11/11

Once everyone has gotten back together, "Well, that was a close'un," Sloan says, speaking low so his voice doesn't carry. "So, what do ya think our next step is? Full on firefight, three on six, well that don't seem to bode well on us, seeing as our first shootout was 'bout them same odds, though in our favor, and, hmmmm," he says, patting the bandage on his side, "we win another fight like that an' we're done fer." The pugilist cracks his knuckles, "If we could get in a little closer, then a couple a'good right hooks would serve 'em well, but like I said a'fore, sneaking an' all that subterfuge-ery just ain't my cuppa tea. Maybe when the rest o'them git ta sleep, we do some more diverting and draw one or two of em out, then get the drop on 'em all silent like? Or we harass 'em here an' there a little bit all night and make 'em all tired out by morning, though, then again, that'll plum tire us out as well. I'll admit it, boys, I'm stumped here." Sloan shakes his head in frustration.

OOC