Jump to content

Game System

Pathfinder 1e

Advertising

12/23/2024

Community

Pathfinder Society
  1. What's new in this game
  2. HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 - FF: 14 - Touch: 12 | Fort: 6 Ref: 8 Will: 2 Confused by Gob-Prilika's actions, Dorez eventually settled on a shrug. Things had worked out surprisingly well thus far, so he wasn't going to raise a fuss at this late point. Instead, the half-orc quietly readied his bow, following a step behind Aurensar.
  3. Prilika only looks, not sounds, like a goblin (well, smells and acts like one too). That's the reason for putting the goo in her mouth--nobody sounds normal when their mouth is full of food, so that should allay any suspicions about her voice, but it will also preclude her speaking clearly enough to properly interrogate (or whisper back via message). I'm good with Prilika and Vesal and Circe all entering at the same time--I'm expecting fighting, not talking for this last room. Prilika can point at Vesal and Circe as if warning about intruders, lending credence to her disguise, and drawing attention away from Aurensar and Dorez entering later. My hope is that she can cower behind the leader/enemy to offer flanks.
  4. Given the message spell, we could let Prilika go in first and see if she gets anything useful before calling in the reinforcements. I wasn't expecting the disguise when I suggested hitting both doors at once. If Prilika wants to goblin it up, I'm fine with seeing how that turns out.
  5. If the door opens inward, yes--you could see who's opening it. But it's a moot point now--I edited my post so that Prilika is entering through the other door.
  6. If the ifrit is behind the door she is opening and thus not visible, would it be highly suspicious?
  7. Okay, just want to confirm/coordinate our actions here. 1: Am I right that the plan is for people to enter through both doors simultaneously (coordinated by Aurensar's messaging spell)? 2: I presume Aurensar will open and enter through the top left door? 3: For the bottom door, I would have been fine with Prilika opening and entering first, but since Vesal opened the door, Prilika would wait for Vesal (and consequently also Circe) to enter first. It would look highly suspicious for the goblins to see an ifrit open the door for Gugnack.
  8. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Scroll of Cure Moderate Wounds Scroll of Lesser Restoration Circe blinks, clearly puzzled as Prilika changes into a goblin. She shrugs and on the signal from Aurensar goes first through the doors, providing something is not aiming something big down the tunnel, after Vesal opens the door.
  9. Seeing that Vesal wants to enter first, the Prilika-goblin whispers to Aurensar to wait and trudges over to the other door. There she refreshes her deity’s blessingCast Guidance, then stuffs a hunk of the beige goo into her mouth. Once she gets the coordinating signal from Aurensar, she opens the door and enters with a slow, waddling trot, looking like an overstuffed goblin who can barely move. Stat Block (LN Inquisitor 1) HP: 11/11 AC: 19 (Touch 12, FF 17) CMD: 14 (+4 vs bull rush/trip when standing on ground) Fort: +6 Ref: +2 Will: +6 (+2 on all saves vs poison/spells/spell-like abilities) Perception (Darkvision 60'): +7 (+2 to notice unusual stonework, automatic if within 10') Active Effects: Disguise Self, Guidance, sharpened dagger Limited-use Abilities 1st level spells: used 1/2 Judgment: used 0/1 Bit of LuckYou can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result. : used 1/6
  10. Vesal opens the girls' door since she has one free hand. AC: 17 (18 if adjacent to single foe) HP 9/9 Bard Song 9/12 1st 2/2 Fire Resistance 5 Fast heal 2 0/1 Actions Stat Block M N Ifrit (native, outsider) Bard (Dawnflower Dervish), Level 1, Init 4, HP 9/9, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 1, Ref 6, Will 2, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0, Action Points n/a scimitar +4 (1d6+4, 18+; x2 +2fire) darts +4 (1d4+1, x2) hide shirt (+3 Armor, +4 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15 Condition None Skills: +7 Acrobatics; +6 diplo, dance ,UMD; +4:Perc, climb, spellcraft; +3 stealth; +0 swim
  11. Circe channels healing energy into the team as you plan your incursion into the next room. The boys go to one door while the girls go to the other. Who's opening the doors? Status Perception: Lit (eerie yellow light) Terrain: Urban/Dungeon Cover: Aurensar 18/18 HP; 12 AC; Circe 10/10 HP; 17 AC Vesal 9/9 HP; 17 AC Dorez 12/12 HP; 16 AC Prilka 11/11 HP. 19 AC Mentions
  12. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Scroll of Cure Moderate Wounds Scroll of Lesser Restoration Circe channels to top off everyone's hit points.
  13. Sensing that the rest of the party is eager to move on, Prilika bids the pair of goblins adieu after they have shared all that they have to offer. “Don’t worry, I won’t get you in any trouble with Zoagusk. Mind if I grab a bite to go?” Without bothering to wait for an answer, the dwarf grabs several handfuls of the barely edible goo from the lidded box, stuffs the messy paste into her backpack, and exits with a fart. In the library, she holds up a fat pudgy hand for time. “Gimme a second.” She clutches the wooden die around her neck and concentrates, focusing on her recent encounter with the goblin duo. Her form wavers and shifts, shrinking and stretching as the spell takes effect. A moment later, the dwarf is replacedCast Disguise Self by the spitting image of Gugnack. “Let’s see … what did Gugnack sound like?” The Prilika-goblin spends some time trying to imitate the goblin’s voice while smearing some of the goo over her boots and body to complete the ruse. “It’d be more believable if I enter separately from the rest of you. Which door do you want me at?” Stat Block (LN Inquisitor 1) HP: 11/11 AC: 19 (Touch 12, FF 17) CMD: 14 (+4 vs bull rush/trip when standing on ground) Fort: +6 Ref: +2 Will: +6 (+2 on all saves vs poison/spells/spell-like abilities) Perception (Darkvision 60'): +7 (+2 to notice unusual stonework, automatic if within 10') Active Effects: Disguise Self, sharpened dagger Limited-use Abilities 1st level spells: used 1/2 Judgment: used 0/1 Bit of LuckYou can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result. : used 1/6
  14. Statblock M N Human (Varisian) Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 1 / Wizard (Thassilonian Specialist) 1, Level 2, Init 1, HP 18/18, Speed 30' AC 12 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 11 18, CMD 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1 Mwk Greatsword 7 (6) (2d6+6 (9), 19-20 x2) Silver Warhammer 5 (4) (1d8+4*, 20 x3) CI Dagger 5 (1d4+4, 19-20 x2) Haramaki (+1 Armor, +1 Dex) Skills: Craft (Weapons) +9, Disable Device +8, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +8, Knowledge (Nature) +8, Linguistics +8, Perception +4, Spellcraft +8*, Survival +4 Spells and abilities Arcane Bond [_] Telekinetic Fist [_] [_] [_] [_] [_] [_] Cantrips: Mending Message Detect Magic Read Magic Level 1: DC14 Snapdragon Fireworks Snapdragon Fireworks Shield Burning Hands (DC15) Current Spells and Effects Mage Armor (1h) Message (all) Shield (2m) Light (wayfinder) Whetstoned dagger "I'm going in the other door. Dorez, you might be able to get a clearer shot with fewer people in the way up there. I'll message everyone when I'm at the door, so we can hit both at once." Aurensar heads to the eastern door of that arena they'd found. He checks for traps and gently tries the knob to make sure it's not locked. When he's ready, he casts shield and uses his active message spell to coordinate with the others.
  15. "I'm still slightly injured. Can you unleash a wave of healing " Vesal asks Circe. Twirling her scimitar a few times, Vesal signals that she is ready to charge in there. AC: 17 (18 if adjacent to single foe) HP 8/9 Bard Song 9/12 1st 2/2 Fire Resistance 5 Fast heal 2 0/1 Actions Stat Block M N Ifrit (native, outsider) Bard (Dawnflower Dervish), Level 1, Init 4, HP 9/9, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 1, Ref 6, Will 2, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0, Action Points n/a scimitar +4 (1d6+4, 18+; x2 +2fire) darts +4 (1d4+1, x2) hide shirt (+3 Armor, +4 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15 Condition None Skills: +7 Acrobatics; +6 diplo, dance ,UMD; +4:Perc, climb, spellcraft; +3 stealth; +0 swim
  16. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Scroll of Cure Moderate Wounds Scroll of Lesser Restoration Circe, poster girl for ice maidens, well maiden if one were 'charitable', turns her attention from simply staring at the doors, clearly psyching herself for the coming, to look at her Pathfinder comrades. "Is everyone ready for this fight?", she asks, her cold icy blue eyes glittering in her light spell. OOC: Before we enter Circe will cast Protection from Evil on herself and Shield.
  17. Statblock M N Human (Varisian) Ranger (Dungeon Rover) 1 / Wizard (Thassilonian Specialist) 1, Level 2, Init 1, HP 18/18, Speed 30' AC 12 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 11 14, CMD 16, Fort 4, Ref 3, Will 2, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1 Mwk Greatsword 7 (6) (2d6+6 (9), 19-20 x2) Silver Warhammer 5 (4) (1d8+4*, 20 x3) CI Dagger 5 (1d4+4, 19-20 x2) Haramaki (+1 Armor, +1 Dex) Skills: Craft (Weapons) +9, Disable Device +8, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +8, Knowledge (Nature) +8, Linguistics +8, Perception +4, Spellcraft +8*, Survival +4 Spells and abilities Arcane Bond [_] Telekinetic Fist [_] [_] [_] [_] [_] [_] Cantrips: Mending Message Detect Magic Read Magic Level 1: DC14 Snapdragon Fireworks Snapdragon Fireworks Shield Burning Hands (DC15) Current Spells and Effects Mage Armor (1h) Message (all) Light (wayfinder) Whetstoned dagger Was this why the Venture-Captain had sent Prilika? Someone who could speak the gobins' language, so to speak? Or was it just dumb luck? ...probably just luck. "Scared of the leader, huh? Bet that one ends with a fight." Aurensar considers the map, and the issues they've had so far with getting everyone into position. "Think we should hit both doors at once? Might keep them from bottlenecking us at the door." Note that Aurensar's AC is 15, due to that scroll of mage armor. He will probably also be casting shield before the next fight.
  18. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Scroll of Cure Moderate Wounds Scroll of Lesser Restoration Circe, wierdly perceptive, finds and collects both books and the scrolls within them. A short time later finds her before the northern doors of the library, looking as full of fire and vim as when she first entered this place.
  19. Gugnack and Bopap basically go over the area that you've already explored. There are two areas that you haven't been to yet, the Prison and the Library. Prison The western side of the room is lined with wooden doors fitted with iron bars. Many of the doors are open, revealing bunched up piles of filthy rags heaped in what must have once been cells. A single metal door opens to the east, and another passageway leads south. The goblins use this as a barracks. They find comfort in the barred doors. When you go here, there's nothing of interest. Library This room’s magnificent, vaulted ceiling rises to a height of twenty-five feet, and its walls are covered with mahogany bookshelves that nearly reach the ceiling. The once-beautiful wood is chipped, broken, and charred in most places, and the shelves are nearly empty. Most of the books, tomes, and scrolls are piled unceremoniously on the floor in two large heaps that still smolder feebly. A few cushioned chairs spew stuffing onto the ground, and several once-beautiful paintings lay smashed on the floor, their images ripped and shredded. You can see that at one time, this housed a large selection of books and scrolls. What time did not ruin, the goblins did. 1 hour or 10 minutes and Perception 15 You are able to find several unscathed volumes. Titles include Warping the Flesh and Sculpting the Mind, A Fool and His Gold: Karzoug and Xin-Shalast, The Essence of Vanity: Politics and the Illusion of Power in Cyrusian. These books are worth a total of 650 gp. A scroll of cure moderate wounds and lesser restoration is wedged between the volumes. Gugnack and Bopak do not tell you of the last room or of their leader other than to say her name is Zoagusk. They are exceedingly frightened of her. Status Perception: Lit (eerie yellow light) Terrain: Urban/Dungeon Cover: Aurensar 18/18 HP; 12 AC; Circe 10/10 HP; 17 AC Vesal 8/9 HP; 17 AC Dorez 12/12 HP; 16 AC Prilka 11/11 HP. 19 AC Mentions
  20. Prilika chuckles heartily at the goblins’ antics and joins in with another loud burp of her own. When they tell her about feeding the slimes, she puts two and two together, tracking the ubiquitous beige substance to a lidded box below one of the counters. “So this is the gunk you feed them. Glad I’m not a slime. That goo would go right through me.” As if to make her point, she unleashes a long, drawn out fart that reverberates around the room. “How about the other goblins? What are their jobs? And how many of you are there anyway? Do you have a leader anywhere down here?” She chuckles. "Bet he can't belch as well as you." Stat Block (LN Inquisitor 1) HP: 11/11 AC: 19 (Touch 12, FF 17) CMD: 14 (+4 vs bull rush/trip when standing on ground) Fort: +6 Ref: +2 Will: +6 (+2 on all saves vs poison/spells/spell-like abilities) Perception (Darkvision 60'): +7 (+2 to notice unusual stonework, automatic if within 10') Active Effects: Guidance, sharpened dagger Limited-use Abilities 1st level spells: used 0/2 Judgment: used 0/1 Bit of LuckYou can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result. : used 1/6
  21. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Circe nods at Vesal's words.. "Yes, let's go. Maybe give them and Prilika some private time."
  22. "No magic in this room. Let's close the door and spike it shut. Then we can be done with this revolting room." Vesal suggests AC: 17 (18 if adjacent to single foe) HP 8/9 Bard Song 9/12 1st 2/2 Fire Resistance 5 Fast heal 2 0/1 Actions Stat Block M N Ifrit (native, outsider) Bard (Dawnflower Dervish), Level 1, Init 4, HP 9/9, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13, CMD 15, Fort 1, Ref 6, Will 2, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 0, Action Points n/a scimitar +4 (1d6+4, 18+; x2 +2fire) darts +4 (1d4+1, x2) hide shirt (+3 Armor, +4 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15 Condition None Skills: +7 Acrobatics; +6 diplo, dance ,UMD; +4:Perc, climb, spellcraft; +3 stealth; +0 swim
  23. The duo bursts out into full laughter at Prilika's exhibition. They do a round or two of more belching and farting and laughing and groaning from the effort. When they do finally stop, the duo, Gugnack and Bopak, tell Prilika (a kindred spirit) that several times a day, they use long poles to take buckets filled with the goo to feed the slimes. From their condition, you figure that they have not done so in some time, though. No magic here. Survival 12 The beige substance is a goo or paste that appears inside a 3-foot-square, lidded box below one of the counters. The tracks are from goblins and that the goo is nominally edible, if unappetizing. Status Perception: Lit (eerie yellow light) Terrain: Urban/Dungeon Cover: Aurensar 18/18 HP; 12 AC; Circe 10/10 HP; 17 AC Vesal 8/9 HP; 17 AC Dorez 12/12 HP; 16 AC Prilka 11/11 HP. 19 AC Mentions
  24. HP: 12/12 | AC: 16 - FF: 14 - Touch: 12 | Fort: 6 Ref: 8 Will: 2 Keeping a blank face, Dorez was content to wait where he was, and see how things turned out.
  25. AC17 HP10/10 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 Spd 20' Init 2 Perception +8 Female Human Cleric Level 1 Init 2 HP 10/10 Speed 20' AC 17 Touch 12 Flat-footed 15 CMD 13 Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 8 CMB +1 Base Attack Bonus 0 Cold Iron Reach Glaive +4 (1d10+1, x3) Cold Iron Cestus +1 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2)/Alchemical Silver Cestus +1 (1d4+1 19-20/x2) Scale Mail (+5 Armor, +2 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, Cha 10 Orisons Light, Stabilize Detect Magic 1st Bless (used), Protection from Evil, Shield (Domain) Defense Domain Power 1/day (for cleric rnds =1) 20'r +2 deflection to AC to all allies in 20'r Adoration Domain Power 7/7 day Immediate Action DC15 Will Save or cancel attack. Condition Low Light Vision Skills Perception 8 (Low Light), Stealth 4 Detect Magic, Polearm in hands, light spell + Recovered Items Alchemist Fire x2 (1 used) Circe appears singularly unpersuaded by words attesting to the harmlessness of the big bellied goblins. She remains where she is.
  26.  
×
×
  • Create New...