Characters

Hello prospective players! I am excited to GM this Dresden Files Accelerated campaign on Myth-Weavers, and I hope you're excited to join. In order to apply, please provide the following information about your character and answer the questions below. This will help ensure a cohesive group and an engaging story for everyone involved. I will review the applications and select players based on creativity, fit with the campaign, and a mix of character types.

Character Post Format

First Post

Character Information

• Name:
  • Mantle(s):
  • High Concept:
  • Trouble Aspect:
  • Other Aspects (at least 2):
  • Brief Character Backstory (3-5 sentences):

Character Questions

• What is your character's motivation for investigating the gruesome crime scene and getting involved in the supernatural underworld of San Francisco?
  • How does your character's background tie into one or more of the campaign aspects ("A City on the Edge," "Supernatural Underworld," and "A Web of Conspiracies")?
  • Describe a situation where your character had to make a difficult choice, and what they learned from it.
  • How would your character handle a conflict with another player character? How about with an NPC faction?

Second Post

Will be your character sheet, format TBD

House Rules

• Characters will begin with a Refresh of 4 instead of the standard 3. This allows players more freedom in creating their characters and using stunts and powers without feeling too constrained.
  • To encourage roleplaying and the use of aspects, the number of Fate Points needed to invoke an aspect in a single scene increases by 1 for each subsequent invocation. This means the first invocation costs 1 Fate Point, the second costs 2, and so on. This resets at the start of a new scene.
  • Since play-by-post games can have a slower pace than tabletop sessions, I will be flexible in adjusting the milestone frequency to suit the game's progress.