Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

Sam shrugs and takes off his weapons leaving them in the same place with the rest of his stuff. But makes no move to remove his armor "I went to the same camp Teleport turds did and had a larger aptitude score than 90% of them, I just don like Psionic, so I didn't particularly apply myself to it. Still, the fact that you would think I would purchase the armor that couldn't withstand teleporting is insulting, both to my intelligence and my wallet. I'm not wearing theirhis only enemy is Teleporter duds, end of the story. "

Grudge

Grudge

Sam shrugs and takes off his weapons leaving them in the same place with the rest of his stuff. But makes no move to remove his armor "I went to the same camp Teleport turds did and had a larger aptitude score than 90% of them, I just don like Psionic, so I didn't particularly apply myself to it. Still, the fact that you would think I would purchase the armor that couldn't withstand teleporting is insulting, both to my intelligence and my wallet. I'm not wearing theirhis only enemy is Teleporter duds, end of the story "