Front Lobby - Main Lab Rules

SMARTAgentKC

Greetings Everyone, welcome to Dungeon Labs where we playtest homebrew and provide full games and/or one shots for those who want a customizable setting for their characters to play in,

All I need from you is a document or link of what you are looking to test and play with, and we can get you setup in our one of our continuously multiplying simulation rooms.

Rules are straightforward.

Follow The Main Mythweaver Forum Rules

Keep the ESRB game rating, rated T for Teen

For all homebrew I will need to be provided with either a documented version or at least a link for the homebrew so that I can be properly informed when it comes to refereeing it. If the homebrew is behind a paywall and/or you cannot provide a stable link or document that will allow me to reference the data, then I will have to ask you not try and run that.

Also as a added rule

Do not post links to sites with unauthorized copywritten stuff like D&D rules and other things. If you must post a link to official 5e stuff, stick to Wizards of the Coast or DnDbeyond for the links. They have rights to post the stuff on their sites others do not.

Players are allowed to group together or play solo using me as a DM, they are also welcome to assign a Simulation Leader that can control a game sim the same as a DM would, but I will have the right to oversee and pull the plug if I find the game to break our lab rules.

Do not post in other people's active game simulations unless you are allowed by those players to post there, please use the provided observation topic to make your comments and other suggestions to their simulation/homebrew and do be polite. I will restrict/remove you if you prove to be a problem.

If you have any questions, please post in the 'FAQ/OOC' Topic

If you accept these rules, you may post in the 'sign in/request a simulation' topic.

Additional Information about me as a DM

I'll be upfront with you all and say that my time for running games is limited, I do have a full time job plus other responsibilities in the real world not to mention games I play here that might cause delays to be making rulings and other posts in various simulations. I'll do my best to respond to stuff in a timely manner (max 72 hours) but I will notify if there is a pause or real life problem come up