Charisma: 16 (+2 Racial) = 18

Race: Aasimar (Idyllkin)

Alternate Racial Traits: Crusading Magic

Height: 5' 0"+ 2d8 #2 in = 6' 1" 5' 6"

Weight: 90lb+ (2d8 #1 × 5lb) = 110lb 120lb

Class: Oracle

Favored Class: Oracle

Favored Class Bonus: One Revelation +⅙Lv × 1

Traits: Blessed Touch; Campaign Trait: Ex-Asmodean (Atk/Dmg).

Skill Ranks: 4 + Int mod = 5

Skills Trained: Heal [1 Rank], Knowledge (Planes) [1 Rank], Knowledge (Religion) [1 Rank], Sense Motive [1 Rank], Spellcraft [1 Rank].

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Craft (Weapons) [1 Rank], Linguistics (Sign Language) [1 Rank].

Feats: Fey Foundling, Oracular Intuition <GM Bonus— Advancement>.

Bonus Languages: Sylvan.

Spells Known: Orisons— Create water, Detect magic, Enhanced diplomacy, Guidance; 1st— Cure light wounds, Bless, Cause fear.

Mystery: Life

Revelation: Life Link

Curse: Deaf

Reason to Protest: Tagging Along

Hit Points: Max (d8) + Con mod = 11

Starting Wealth: 3d6 × 10gp = 90gp

spacer.png Equipment

Starting Items Cost Source
Traveler's outfit 5gp Core p159

Weapons Cost Source
Morningstar 6gp Core p142
Light crossbow 35gp Core p142
Crossbow bolts (10) 1gp Core p142

Armour Cost Source
Leather 10gp Core p151

Adventuring Gear Cost Source
Oracle's kit 9gp UE p57
Charcoal (2) 1gp AA p12
Journal 10gp UE p57

Funds Remaining: 18gp

spacer.png

spacer.png Deals of the Week
The Horn of Bargain's Official Newsletter
Vol. 353 No. 1, Week of 04 Abadius 4685

Loyalty Day
Mark your calendars, this year's Loyalty Day lands on Fireday 19 Calistril. Come to the feast, reaffirm your fealty to the Thrice-Damned Royal House of Thrune. Sacrifices welcome.

HoB's 4685 Devil's Advocate Scholarship
We are accepting applications! HoB will award three 666gp scholarships to this year's Devil's Advocate Scholarship winners. Get your applications submitted by 27 Abadius.

Community News
Congratulations to Fianna and Tiberius Corvina on welcoming their newborn child, expect to join us and roll up your sleeves for her legally binding baptism on Moonday 01 Calistril. Your blood will save her soul for service to our Eternal Master.

Poem No. 827 ("The Disinterest of the Cats")
By Junio S. Halrias

I walked in
Surreptitiously
But loudly enough
To wake the cats
But it was early
And they kept sleeping
They couldn't have been
More disinterested
The low interest level of the cats
Compared to the dogs
Has always been something
I respected
Maybe even admired
Maybe even liked
But on this lonely
Rainy morning
It would have been nice
If one of them
Could have said "hi"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png Deals of the Week
The Horn of Bargain's Official Newsletter
Vol. 353 No. 6, Week of 08 Calistril 4685

Loyalty Day
Loyalty Day is next Fireday! Come to the feast, reaffirm your fealty to the Thrice-Damned Royal House of Thrune. Bring your sacrificial lamb, skip the zucchini. (No seriously Korva, nobody wants your disgusting bloody zucchini, okay?)

Fugitives on the Loose
A warrant is out for the arrest of two outlaws, Fianna and Tiberius Corvina. The couple assaulted rank and file priests of our Asmodean Church and our congregation last Moonday, after intercepting the mandatory sacrifice of their newborn, which has been found to have inherited celestial blood. The couple fled the scene with their accursed child, after a heroic young member of our church's choir managed to unleash upon them an ear-piercing scream. The Dottari have been notified of the incident, and victims involved in the altercation are recovering well from minor injuries sustained. The couple are considered highly dangerous; recommend approaching with lethal force. Alternatively, a citizen's arrest is also acceptable.

Devil's Food Chiffon Cake
Courtesy of Samara Ruckleer from Dolce di Cinnatus Bakery

Vanilla bean
Egg yolks
Oil
Water

½
½ cup + 1 tbsp
2⅓ cup + 1 tbsp

Flour, fine
Cocoa powder
Cream of tartar
Pearl ash
Salt
Sugar

1⅞ cup
½cup + 1 tbsp
1½ tsp
1½ tsp
½ tsp
1 cup

Egg whites
Cream of tartar

½ tsp

Sugar

¾ cup + 2 tbsp

Chocolate Icing
(For icing recipe, see next week's issue)

½ quart

Start by grinding vanilla bean into a paste. Combine with egg yolks, oil, and water.

Combine dry ingredients and add to yolk mixture, mix until smooth.

In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue beating until egg whites form soft peaks.

Add sugar gradually and continue beating until very stiff. Fold gently into batter.

Gently pour batter into ungreased cake pan, bake at moderate heat for 45-50 minutes.

Immediately on removal from oven, invert cakes to cool.

When cake has cooled, remove from pan, divide into two equal portions by slicing horizontally. Decorate with chocolate icing.

spacer.png

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)
Name
4f6
4d6 4,5,6,2
2d8 #1
2d8 1,3
2d8 #2
2d8 7,6
3d6 × 10
3d6*10 2,5,2

spacer.png Alexis Corvina

Insert post here

spacer.png Statistics Block

[b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2838606][color="SlateGrey"]Alexis Corvina[/color][/url][/b] [i]Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1[/i] [b]Init[/b] -4; [b]Senses[/b] Perception -2 (-6 Opposed) [hr][/hr][highlight]Defense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]AC[/b] 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2) [b]HP[/b] 11 / 11 [b]Fort[/b] +3, [b]Ref[/b] +0, [b]Will[/b] +0 [hr][/hr][highlight]Offense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Speed[/b] 30 ft. [b]Melee[/b] Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2) [b]Ranged[/b] Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2) [b]Special Attacks[/b] None [hr][/hr][highlight]Statistics[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Str[/b] 14, [b]Dex[/b] 10, [b]Con[/b] 17, [b]Int[/b] 12, [b]Wis[/b] 7, [b]Cha[/b] 18 [b]BAB[/b] +0; [b]CMB[/b] +2; [b]CMD[/b] 12 [b]Traits[/b] Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean [b]Feats[/b] Fey foundling, Oracular intuition [b]Skills[/b] Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7 [b]Languages[/b] Common, Celestial, Sylvan [b]SQ[/b] Life link [hr][/hr][b]Conditions[/b] Deafened
Alexis Corvina
Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 1
Init -4; Senses Perception -2 (-6 Opposed)
Defense
AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12 (Armour +2)
HP 11 / 11
Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Morningstar +2 (1d8+2; ×2)
Ranged Light Crossbow +0 (1d8; 19-20/×2)
Special Attacks None
Statistics
Str 14, Dex 10, Con 17, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 18
BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 12
Traits Blessed touch, Ex-Asmodean
Feats Fey foundling, Oracular intuition
Skills Craft (Weapons) +5, Heal +2, Knowledge (History) +5, Knowledge (Planes) +7, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Sense motive +4, Spellcraft +7
Languages Common, Celestial, Sylvan
SQ Life link
Conditions Deafened

spacer.png Actions

Insert actions here

spacer.png Active Effects

None

Point form notes:

• Samara Ruckleer was Claudia's mother, Dolce di Cinnatus was their family bakery
  • Alexis' parents would've moved from Egorian shortly since escaping with her after her "baptism" gone wrong a month after her birth
    • Alexis has grown up deaf ever since the incident
  • There is an outstanding warrant in Egorian for Fianna and Tiberius, but it is lost in a mountain of paperwork in the local Dottari's cold cases department
  • Been a resident of Kintargo for almost 30 years
  • Fianna has passed away
    • (reason?)
  • Tiberius continues to work as a weaponsmith in Kintargo
  • In her spare time when not helping her father, Alexis has found some solace offering healing services through the Iomedaeans and Sarenites
  • Will be reluctantly tagging along with someone (hopefully someone in-party?) to the protest

• 2 weeks later...

Mamma,

I missed you today. Can't believe it's already been ten years... Still can't believe you're gone...

Papà told me to take the day off today after bringing him the day's charcoal and iron. I guess in a sense he too is still grieving in his own way… I wish you were here to tell him that everything's going to be alright…

I'm so sorry mom. I should've been there to take care of you. I still imagine what things would be like if I had come home a little sooner, maybe you wouldn't have been taken away from us so soon. Maybe...

Mom, I love you. There's so much I want to tell you, but it always seems like I never know where to even begin...

There's been another round of fires a couple nights ago. People are saying that the Silver Star had burned down, but thankfully that the surviving Sarenites have been taken in at the Songbird Hall.

28 Arodus 4715, Starday

I promised I would go visit and have lunch with Lilette later on, I'll bet she's feeling very much the same about her mom today, and would likely welcome the quiet company, at least for a little bit.

Then perhaps after I will go and see what help I can offer them... I can only imagine who else has lost and suffered now because of this...

I just feel like so many will be needing so much in the coming days, especially with this new Lord-Mayor in town. He's done nothing but institute oppressive rules on the people. Can you believe he banned mint? Of all things? I don't think he is going to be a good Mayor, mom. I'm scared...

I haven't heard from the Iomedaeans... I hope they're okay...