Atticus Barbatulicus, Barbatos Devotee

Rhallan

spacer.png

Name: Atticus Barbatulicus

Race: Aaismar (Lost Promise alternate trait)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Deity: Barbatos

Class: Druid (Planar Extremist)

Personality

Atticus, and his order, believes that nature has a order to it. The survivalist natural order - the weak are devoured by the strong, might makes right. He, and his order, is not one of man and nature's mutual connection and respect, but rather of man's dominion over nature. Animals and forces of nature are under his subjugation and therefore MUST grant him possession of their power. There is a hierarchy, and he is higher than nature.

Description

Atticus looks like a tall male human with light blond hair and beard. If one looks into his eyes for long enough they swear they see another set of red eyes looking back. When he smiles or opens his mouth he has sharp teeth like that of a predator, ready to knaw and tear. On the back of his right hand is a birthmark of a three-eyed beard, the unholy symbol of Barbatos the master of Avernus - the first level of Hell. Atticus' clothes tend to be made from the hides of animals, especially those of apex predators.

Background

Raised by a Devilbound Druid whose soul was bound to an Advodaza (a Nemesis Devil). Atticus was taught the rites and beliefs of his order dedicated to Barbatos, and the first layer of Hell. Unbeknownst to Atticus at the time, was that the deal his father figure made was to raise a aasimar to be a fallen one  - one who would follow hell. Atticus became that fallen one, but followed Barbatos instead of the Advodaza. 

Atticus climbed through the ranks of the druid order, possibly due to his "father" leading the order. One day, when doing is daily obedience to Barabtos, he had a vision of Barbatos himself looking over a throne being threatened by angels in what looked to be the town of Longacre. He then heard a voice in his head telling him to kill the angels, and help the throne. Gain power, rise in the hierarchy, and he will become favored of Barbatos. When he came out of the vision Atticus knew what to do. He was to assist Thrune and gain power. So, he set out and went to Longacre prepared to do his Lord's bidding, and his own.

Edited by Rhallan (see edit history)
Name
Starting Wealth
2d6*10 2,1

• 2 weeks later...

Deep dive!

• For completeness sake, please record your name on the character sheet
  • Campaign name is "Hell's Vengeance"
  • Where are we getting Infernal from as a bonus language?
  • To make it easier to remember and track, please record the effects of your traits and feats somewhere (eg. -1 disable device, disguise and sleight of hand from Foul Brand drawback)
  • Did you select a favoured class and bonus?
  • Not exactly sure what you selected for the Planar Bond archetype feature
  • Looks like the archetype does not replace wild empathy. You still have access to that
  • Don't forget to check off your class skills. The MW sheet won't automatically applies the +3 bonus otherwise
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill
  • Hero points are in play. You begin the campaign with 1.
  • (completeness) Don't forget to add arcane spell failure % on your armour and shield (I know, I know)
  • (completeness) Doesn't look like there's any vital stats (age, height, etc) on your sheet
  • (completeness) Same thing, character portrait
Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

1 hour ago, iantruesilver said:

Deep dive!

• For completeness sake, please record your name on the character sheet
  • Campaign name is "Hell's Vengeance"
  • Where are we getting Infernal from as a bonus language?
  • To make it easier to remember and track, please record the effects of your traits and feats somewhere (eg. -1 disable device, disguise and sleight of hand from Foul Brand drawback)
  • Did you select a favoured class and bonus?
  • Not exactly sure what you selected for the Planar Bond archetype feature
  • Looks like the archetype does not replace wild empathy. You still have access to that
  • Don't forget to check off your class skills. The MW sheet won't automatically applies the +3 bonus otherwise
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill
  • (completeness) Don't forget to add arcane spell failure % on your armour and shield (I know, I know)
  • (completeness) Doesn't look like there's any vital stats (age, height, etc) on your sheet
  • (completeness) Same thing, character portrait

I will get to work on these.

- For traits and stuff: Is the section on the sheet Other Notes not publicly available? I listed all of the traits, drawback, and other notes there. I will make sure all feats are put there.

- Fixed Planar Bond

22 minutes ago, Rhallan said:

Infernal: Per background Fiend Raised from Ultimate Campaign gain the option of Infernal language

I'm sorry, I'm not following where you're getting the language from. I assume this is your source:

IMG_8395.jpeg.d542ab3247844c928b7e10419fe416a3.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg.67a1cc20afea938e61b0976d8a9d45ce.jpeg

It states "You gain access to the Fiend Blood bloodline race trait and the Damned story feat."

5 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

I'm sorry, I'm not following where you're getting the language from. I assume this is your source:

It states "You gain access to the Fiend Blood bloodline race trait and the Damned story feat."

Your right, I made a mistake somewhere. Will have to see what I can do.

Provided this works like I think it does - I will remove 1 background skill rank from Lore (Barbatos) [which removes the skill], and put the rank into Linguistics and gain Infernal.

Edited by Rhallan (see edit history)