Character Creation OoC/Questions

TheFred

On 10/31/2023 at 1:09 AM, Steel Warrior said:

Probably should notate it in your app, so the GM doesn't forget instead of here lol. Like Ready for Review when it's complete, and leaving the other without the tag.

it is what it is, Ill play him regardless if the story the DM prefers is the Warforged. It just maths and learning.

Phew! OK, I've been busy, and I am well overdue picking apps for my other game which is also re-recruiting after moving to Baldr, so I have not had a lot of chance to look over apps yet. The ad is technically now closed, but you have plenty of time to continue to tinker if you wish; I'll try to take a first look at all the apps this weekend but I think it makes sense to give you next week too.

If there are any outstanding questions I'm missed, please shout (certainly if there's anything important that you feel is holding you back on completing your app)!

Also, please note the houserules which I forgot to link initially, if you haven't already - hopefully this doesn't upend anyone's plans.

Edited by TheFred (see edit history)

TheFred- For once, I didn't have my lycanthrope character wear any armor (bypassing the whole "what happens to [armor] when a were-whatever switches not just forms, but sizes as well?" discussion) but I guess I should have asked if it's okay that Raza's heavily enchanted belt and necklace would survive her swapping around in forms. I assume anything else she's carrying melds into her animal form but stays where it is if she goes from goblin to hybrid?

Yeah, that should work. Alternative Form says "Any gear worn or carried by the creature that can’t be worn or carried in its new form instead falls to the ground in its space" (though personally I'm partial to people destroying their own armour/clothes when they wolf out, because why are we always making life easy for the players? 😈) but a magic belt or necklace could still be worn by a lycanthrope in animal or hybrid form, quite easily, so you're good.