Edit History

GleefulNihilism

GleefulNihilism

@Jedaii Alright, so this is sort of a rough draft as you can tell. I figure I should run some of the ideas I have by you first for the rest.

The idea is that in Earth-7642 Batman still happened but the Sentinel stuff was always in the background. Bruce did try to stop it, especially when he discovered that the things were just going to be just set to metahumans/mutants in general and that there might have been some WayneTech involvement with Trask Industries at least from before he took the company back over.

So - Bad News - Batman is still just a guy in a bat-themed suit.

Good News - Bruce has been in a unique position to study the Sentinels and has been for a while, so some of his tech-loadout is specifically Anti-Sentinel. This timeline's Batsuit makes a non-metahuman wearer completely invisible to Sentinels for example.

Thoughts?

GleefulNihilism

GleefulNihilism

@Jedaii Alright, so this is sort of a rough draft as you can tell. I figure I should run some of the ideas I have by you first for the rest.

The idea is that in Earth-7642 Batman still happened but the Sentinel stuff was always in the background. Bruce did try to stop it, especially when he discovered that the things were just going to be just set to metahumans/mutants in general and that there might have been some WayneTech involvement with Trask Industries at least from before he took the company back over.

Good News - Bruce has been in a unique position to study the Sentinels and has been for a while, so some of his tech-loadout is specifically Anti-Sentinel. This timeline's Batsuit makes the wearer completely invisible to Sentinels for example.

Thoughts?

GleefulNihilism

GleefulNihilism

The idea is that in Earth-7642 Batman still happened but the Sentinel stuff was always in the background. Bruce did try to stop it, especially when he discovered that the things were just going to be just set to metahumans in general and that there might have been some WayneTech involvement with Trask Industries at least from before he took the company back over.

Good News - Bruce has been in a unique position to study the Sentinels and has been for a while, so some of his tech-loadout is specifically Anti-Sentinel. This timeline's Batsuit makes the wearer completely invisible to Sentinels for example.

Thoughts?

GleefulNihilism

GleefulNihilism

Alright, so this is sort of a rough draft as you can tell. I figure I should run some of the ideas I have by you first for the rest.

The idea is that in Earth-7642 Batman still happened but the Sentinel stuff was always in the background. Bruce did try to stop it, especially when he discovered that the things were just going to be just set to metahumans in general and that there might have been some WayneTech involvement with Trask Industries at least from before he took the company back over.

Thoughts?