Questions and Discussions

Anthr4xus

@Fallout_Monkey Hi! I think you can join the scene with us in any manner given we've just arrived there... so no flow to interrupt. Broom is trying to look in a backyard window, Dash and Azeroth are nearer the rabbits in the hutch.

If Asteroth (or anyone else) would like to make a Clever roll to try to figure out the purpose of the salt line and the rabbits' feet in the windows, is welcome to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I noticed this in the last GM post and wondering if we should stay put waiting for Gunther to come back and follow that "two-legged" back on the hunt? Perhaps we if get a direction then... Broom could fly ahead to try to warn the next witch?

I posted that he will do a tour though! Perhaps we can get a bead on them even faster!

On 3/20/2024 at 11:55 AM, Anthr4xus said:

Tiffany: "Well, they better come home before heading out. Gunter left his latest charm here this morning. I can't imagine him going on a hunt without it, especially given how easy and quick the last one was."

Haha! True. We just need to figure out who is the lead witch hunter is, yes? And get their eyes... I mean. I don't suppose a deputy would do?

We have a few names. Here are some notes I tossed together... does anyone have something to add or correct?

First names:

• Gunter: Maybe Tiffany's partner, he left a charm at Tiffany's house that he will pick up before heading out on the next hunt...
    • Maybe our best bet to be led to the whole group (witch hunter + deputies)?
    • Unsure if Gunter is a deputy or the witch hunter
  • Ernest: Mary's partner, a deputy

Last names:

• Buckner: not Gunther or Ernest (at whose house the hunters are currently gathered, planning)
  • Brindle: could be the witch hunter, could be Gunter?

• 2 weeks later...