Edit History

Conaldar

Conaldar

@Bananaphone I need a Persuasion check for Siren and she gets a +2 bonus. She can use Luck to reroll if you like. This decides the behavior of the other inmates vs. your attackers.

@wtaylorjr2001 I need an DC26 check Will or Deception or Insight (whichever is highest). This relates to an upcoming conversation with Blacktop and if Dice fails your character begins to see things Blacktop's way rather than the Insurgents.

@SageBahamut I need an DC26 check Will or Deception or Insight (whichever is highest). This relates to an upcoming conversation with Hellstorm and if Vesanius fails your character begins to see things Hellstorm's way rather than the Insurgents.

Why not a little intrigue? 🙃

@cbenny Sure you can make a DC15 Insight check (innuendo) for Herbert to figure out what Granny said exposed what Gaddis is. You can use Luck for rerolls if you want. 

Conaldar

Conaldar

@Bananaphone I need a Persuasion check for Siren and she gets a +2 bonus. She can use Luck to reroll if you like. This decides the behavior of the other inmates vs. your attackers.

@wtaylorjr2001 I need an DC_ check Will or Deception or Insight (whichever is highest). This relates to an upcoming conversation with Blacktop and if Dice fails your character begins to see things Blacktop's way rather than the Insurgents.

@SageBahamut I need an DC_ check Will or Deception or Insight (whichever is highest). This relates to an upcoming conversation with Hellstorm and if Vesanius fails your character begins to see things Hellstorm's way rather than the Insurgents.

Why not a little intrigue? 🙃

@cbenny Sure you can make a DC15 Insight check (innuendo) for Herbert to figure out what Granny said exposed what Gaddis is. You can use Luck for rerolls if you want.