Halloween: Night of the Dead with WR&M, anyone?

elder.sign

I'm looking for players for a Halloween-inspired game. Forum only, I don't have discord. The completely free WR&M has very easy and quick character generation, so I'm planning to start the game on Oct 31.

The village you're staying in has a little problem when you -- and everyone else -- wake up in the morning: there is no morning. It's still night, but according to the tavern keeper's precious outlander clockwork clock it should be morning. And, alarming moaning and screeching shouldn't be heard from all around.

So, some folks (you) decide to investigate and do something to make the world right, bring back day and the sun. It won't be easy, time is ticking, and many of the awakened dead are far beyond the abilities of the characters. You fight them up front, they'll annihilate the PCs.

Time to think, to plan, to investigate, to sneak, to run away like hell, to research and act smart.

The Long Night: 0 (increases by d6 every hour, if it reaches 666, it becomes permanent)

The Solution: 0 (increases by appropriate PC action, if it reaches 444, the Sun Rises)

Edited by elder.sign (see edit history)