OOC - Go Goth

SMARTAgentKC

Well Depending where @voodoozombie stands there is a few ways to go.

1.) Since we have Halloween coming could be an invitation to a mansion for a dinner that become's a murder mystery witch could end up being surrounded by zombies? (Considering level and stuff)

2.) Go the Van Helsing route of coming to hunt a nasty Hill Giant who be wanted for various crimes and has terrorized a small city.

3.) Waking up in a dungeon of a rival Clan of Molly's locked in a cell and the cell Across from her is Rachael chair tied and Forced quiet?

4.) Rumor's of a werewolf has stalked a major city ethier killing off specific people or randomly helping to spread lycanthropy.

All of these are suggestions so witch ever works, unless you come up with another idea

#1) I'm up for the surprise adventure or

#2) The Halloween mansion. The murder mystery could be tied to the dead victims, the zombies and a Necromancer.

Either one is fine with me. A surprise adventure would be just as fun as a murder mystery. Either way the possible character interactions would be interesting to say the least.

On a further note, @Gspawn, would you be in interested in our character meeting for the first time in either game? I think it would be fun to see how our characters react and interact for the first time in meeting and eventually finding out what they actually are, a Dullahan and a half vampire. Things aren't what they seem to be!

Edited by voodoozombie (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no idea if a bug or not but somehow even after copy and paste my whole sheet and format I did for rachale is not 100% being complete in text form. Only coming in at the stat line and nothing else. Took me 4 tries before somehow the site said okay we can depict this and do it this way. Its really annoying

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really pissing me off I might have to do a new way to set up sheet cause its being a pain in the ass to copy old posts to paste and it only shows a cut bit. idk why

Have you tried the 'clone' feature? It takes what is in a post and puts it into the clone buffer then pressing the last button in the editor that looks like pair of squares overlapping it puts an exact clone of that post.

Works better then highlighting then copy and paste

• 3 weeks later...

Apologizes to everyone here. I should have said something way earlier. However I have within these past weeks help my mother with another round of moving to a new apartment after her contract from the old apartment have expired. Having to do a lot of travel and making sure she is not financially screwed. Then comes the moving and all the boxes. Today was the last day helping her get the big stuff and she starts settling. I apologizes but once it got started it was just a lot of ughhhhhhhhh

I should have informed you all however I didnt expect it to be such a colossal chore as I thought she had at least the heavy stuff done by movers. Only to find out she could not afforded movers so guess who had to be the muscle.

I will try it tonight if not tomorrow

On 2/6/2024 at 12:06 AM, SMARTAgentKC said:

Have you tried the 'clone' feature? It takes what is in a post and puts it into the clone buffer then pressing the last button in the editor that looks like pair of squares overlapping it puts an exact clone of that post.

Works better then highlighting then copy and paste

Yes it actually worked suprisingly, took a bit to work it cause I didnt use clone b4 so yay!