AC    15 (16 with shield)    Carrying Cap: 60 / 150
HP    5            Move: 30' / 20'
AB    +1            Weight: 45 pounds

Attacks:
Shortbow (1d6)     AB +3    Short (+1) 50 | Medium (+0) 100 | Long (-2) 150
Dagger     (1d4)    AB +1    Short (+1) 10 | Medium (+0) 20  | Long (-2) 30
Club     (1d4)    AB +1

Languages: Common, Elven
Racial Abilities: Find Secret Doors (1-2 in 6); Immune to paralyzation; Darkvision 60' 
Thief Abilities: Sneak Attack (melee only, +4 to AB, double dmg); OL 25 RT 20 PP 30 MS 25 CW 80 HI 10 LS 30

Equipment: chalk, clothing (1), backpack, cloak (1), dagger (1), iron spikes (1), leather armor (15), rations - 1 week (14), rope (silk) (2), short bow (2), thieves tools (1), arrow (x20) (2), shield (5)

Money: 9 gp, 8 sp

Backstory

From the earliest days Thelovious preferred to roam the forests and lurk in its dark recesses, hunting and later, avoiding those who came looking for him. Avoiding his mentors became a game for him, and both his martial and arcane disciplines suffered as a result. While often rebuked, he managed to avoid drawing the serious wrath of anyone with his scampish personality. Finally of age and a bit of a black sheep in the community he left his elven home to strike into the world and make his own way. Things havent been as easy as they were in the forest where the community was more protective, but he refuses to go back and admit his mistakes.

Edited by Huge-Ogre
fix RT and add portrait (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Excior said:

My bad

lol. Im sure you wont be the last. Thief. The whole name is a slur on the hard work that people are putting in to make things flow smoothly. You wouldn't call the man who unlocks your house after you lose your keys a thief, would you? You wouldn't begrudge a man who helps you gain access to your office through a second story window when you leave your keys at home in the city a day's march away, would you? You wouldn't complain my keen eye for anatomy for skillfully dispatching a troubling foe intent on harming some poor woman and her children, would you? Im also available for careful listening to the dying words of man that would otherwise be lost to the ages and sneaking back into your house to get the sword you forgot without waking up your poor overworked under-rested family.

Nay I say. Thieves. Its a slur, and a wholly undeserved one!

(Ok, that might be a bit much)

Ok, everything looks good with Thelovious. Just one question. You have Remove Traps Ability as 25. I believe that should be 20, unless I missed something. Also, if you would, find an avatar, portrait, or whatnot, for Thelovious.

Ok, I made that edit. I still havent sorted out how to embed an image. If you have a guide that would be great.

Also, my mother is in hospice and is expected to pass in the next day. Then of course, there is a funeral. I MAY be a bit slow or perfunctory this week, but I am looking forward to the game as a much-needed distraction.