Pete Boggs, the Swamp Knight

Pete Boggs, a fighter man whom is definitely not on the run and is totally using his real name and not a pseudonym originating from an insult.
Scared of frogs but entranced by dirty floaties in water. 
Pete is a tall and lanky fellow with dirty piecemeal armor and dingy crusty clothes with a brown satchel caked in mud. He uses a thin great sword that looks intentionally chipped and whittled on both sides, like a flimsy flamberge. The handle and pommel are rusted over on the top and bottom with the handfacing sides knapped down to keep his mismatched gloves from nicking or powdering red.

Dull, quiet, and somewhat deranged Pete only speaks with kind warmth or tired sardonicism.

No offense, but who the hell are you?? 😂 I'm not recognizing this name. I'm assuming you're one of the guys that came over from Twitter? I must of forgotten to write your name down. Well, whoever you are, glad to have you 😀. Give me a heads up when your character is done.

Ok, a couple things on your character.

For the six abilities... I allow everyone to Roll 4d6 and drop the lowest. Then assign the scores to your character as you see fit. By all means, you are welcome to keep things the way you have them now, but to keep things fair, I just want you to know how everyone else did it.

Second, start with you max HP allowed. So, whatever your hit die is plus any CON modifier.

Roger doger.
I came from nowhere, looking to scratch the itch, and I like BFRPG so I searched and found this PbF!
I couldn't figure out how to drop the lowest on the site.
I will just rearrange the stats, then.

8HP 15AC

Saves Equipment
Death Ray/Poison 12 Leather Armor(piecemeal mail)
Magic Wands 13 2 handed sword
Paralysis/Petrify 14 Satchel
Dragon Breath 15 Rations - 7-day
Spells 17 Waterskin
Flint and Steel
STR 17 +2 50ft rope
DEX 16 +2
CON 11
INT 9
WIS 10
CHA 8
I hope the equipment is okay.

Name what the roll is 4

Put a 4 in the box where the 6 sided dice is

Below that you will see the word then click on the box and a menu will drop select drop.

There is a box to the right click it and click lowest then hit roll

Edited by Excior (see edit history)
Name
4d6 drop lowest
drop(4d6,lowest) 1,1,2,5