Out of Character Chat

mildly_competent

Are the Frost Giants enlisted to help defend the city? Perhaps they can be organized to help make a supply run to gather wood and such, possibly providing a deterrent from dragon attacks until we deal with the wyrm.

Y'all definitely have the time and ability for Luohn to do some crafting. :)

Find the google doc here. I have also linked it at the top of the Chronicles page.

I forgot about the frost giants, too! Yes, they could be sent out for Lumber. The crusaders haven't exactly been eager to go talking with the giants. :)

While I am really hopeful to get a post up today, my wife is sick and I'm taking care of her a fair bit, making it difficult for me to find some sustained time to post. I will start drafting one as I can. I'm disappointed that it's been such a busy week-- would have loved to post on Thursday!

Do we have access to Rope Trick? As an extradimensional space it would render attacks from the Ethereal plane somewhat moot. That and Magic Circle vs Evil might help.

I think I have updated our treasure value, assuming we sold everything from the Vrock's lair, and we craft the Sniper's Googles for Aberian.

We stand at 20,000 gp available at the moment if I have made no mistake.

If we count individual spendings, Aberian who has long been late is now slightly ahead by 4,000gp.

Another way to look at it is that each of us can spend 6,000gp, Aberian can still spend 2,000gp, and we'd have evenly split the whole treasure.

Speaking for Luohn, he could use 5,000 gp of that to upgrade his Weapon to become +1 Orbiting and Returning, which I would love. And I would still have 1,000gp saved in the treasury for future uses.

Upgrading my Headband of Mental Prowess +2 to a Headband of Mental Superiority +2 would cost 3,000gp, which is the same price as a Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend Spell. I'm not sure what use more intelligence is for a priest but I'd have more skill ranks in something I've not been able to put any ranks in like Linguistics or Survival. Are we missing any skills between us?

1 - Further upgrading our gear : hoverfrog / paro / bubblesmcp, what do you think ?

2 - Protecting the sleep : Rope Trick is an option, and so could be https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/d/dream-shield/

3 - I don't think we've missed any critical skill so far. Perhaps Survival ? I don't really feel like it's been an issue at any point, I must confess.

I realize y'all are still working out magical items and whatnot, and I don't want to rush ahead if you're still working on that. But since y'all have said that you'd like to work at Sequoyah's quest next, do y'all have an issue with me moving in that direction next post?