Looking for help with sheets.

Rosvor

I am looking for a way to download my character sheets so I can take them to be printed for a session. I see a way

to download a JSON backup but that is it. Is there a way to do this, or is it intentionally not available for download?

Thanks for any help or clarity.

3 minutes ago, Rosvor said:

I am looking for a way to download my character sheets so I can take them to be printed for a session. I see a way

to download a JSON backup but that is it. Is there a way to do this, or is it intentionally not available for download?

Thanks for any help or clarity.

Print to PDF should work from any browser.

Thanks Eric for the response, but that won't work for me. I am, and will be, on the road for some time and don't have a printer. That is why I am looking for a way to download my sheets so that I can go get them printed on some high-quality stock. If anyone knows a way to do this it would be awesome since I love your customizable sheets to fit with the many home brew rules for our group.

32 minutes ago, Rosvor said:

Thanks Eric for the response, but that won't work for me. I am, and will be, on the road for some time and don't have a printer. That is why I am looking for a way to download my sheets so that I can go get them printed on some high-quality stock. If anyone knows a way to do this it would be awesome since I love your customizable sheets to fit with the many home brew rules for our group.

Print to PDF will give you the document downloaded in PDF format, suitable for printing anytime, anywhere. It's a standard feature on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and presumably all other Chromium- and Webkit-derived browsers.