OOC

Acromos

Upper Right of the post (once you have posted) is a dice roller.

Or in the formatting ribbon, second row toward the right is the 6-sided die logo for inline dice.

I prefer the first option, and then edit the post to reflect the dice roll, but the roll isn't inline.

The roll was a 97, on a success of 37, so no success.

Edited by solyrflair (see edit history)
Name
Just for Fun
success(1d100,37,below,no,no) 97

That's horrible. God, this site. I mean, to be absolutely honest with you, I'm relieved I'm not the only one who finds it completely bonkers.

But let's see, what you're trying to do is roll a psy check (2d6), and a BS check (d100). Right?

Here, let's see how I fare at the same rolls.

Ok, nopes. Oh, it rolls the dice alright, but it makes no fucking sense. I ... I don't know what to say, it really feels like this is the work of someone who knows some code, and heard something about some dice, but otherwise have no clue what so ever what people would use it for and how.

Edited by Acromos (see edit history)
Name
I have no idea why there is a text field here?!
15; 7
1d100;2d6 [15]; [15,2,5]

Let's try again. If I happen to figure it out, I'll then try to explain it.

Oh my sweet fucking God Emprah Almighty, would you look at that. If you put it in a table, it kinda-sorta makes sense.

Edited by Acromos (see edit history)
Name
Ballistic skill
1d100 22
Psy
2d6 4,1

4 hours ago, Svartalf said:

Yes, 2d10 psy check to get point blank bonus, and BS check (except I was thinking agility because I'm stupid) for the shot.

Yea, I rolled 2d6. Like a goddamned moron - I even thought 'well, let's not roll any 9's here' - then typed in 2d6. Anyways, roll in IC, let's get this show on the road! =)

I mean, if my explanation works. Pick table, type in what to roll for, then what dice to roll.