General Chat

TiffanyKorta

Tentatively working on a Copycat build, but I'm also brushing up on SWADE at the same time, so we'll see. I'll try to have the character mostly put together by tomorrow night.

Copycat. So you copy other powers? Cool! I have a few I'm trying to narrow down:

• Spider-Woman of some sort; kind of the sweet spot in terms of powers
  • Supernatural/dark magic hero, like an alternate Werewolf by Night or Ghost Rider
  • Something with a touch of cosmic, like my Silver Surfer Girl idea I had

Other ideas may occur to me.

I've got her set up to be able to copy a lot of powers from somebody, but she's very dependent on it, and she also inherits their weaknesses as well. She has no super travel power of her own, so she basically has to copy someone in order to fly or travel faster than a normal person. Her only other active powers are the ability to cure disease/poison, and she can read minds and remove memories. Should be a lot of fun without being overpowered.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies things have been a little hectic the last couple of week, and I must admit I didn't expect to draw so many so quickly.

It everyone is happy with what they've got I'll throw something together to get everyone to meet up. And don't worry to much about equipment you'll get anything you need for the world you'll get to visit.

• 2 weeks later...

Since there is no time crunch, I assume TJ could use his teleportation to take W with him, even if he fails 10% of the time, they just don't teleport and appear back at start and try again. Does this sound correct? Sorry X51, Nocturne isn't trusting yet, but if they run into issues, he will allow you to copy. As an aside, do you copy all powers or just the one you target?