General Chat

TiffanyKorta

I can pick and choose which powers, and I can choose how many levels, but I have to use the same trappings and modifiers. I also inherit any environmental weakness, power negation, or vulnerability hindrances one might have.

Not being trusting at this point is fair, though!

@alchemical_rogueAfter looking at your character, I think you might be using a previous version of the SPC. Extra Limb no longer gives additional actions, for example, and Teleport uses Focus, rather than Smarts. This has popped up in another SWADE SPC game on the OG site, so it's a fairly common thing as the new SPC was released relatively recently. If you'd like, I can give you the info for the powers you selected, or if you'd like I can give you 'additional information' (which may or may not include sharing my copy with you, depending on your comfort level).

• 4 weeks later...

So I'll be honest how quickly that came together threw me out a little, and I've probably been neglecting thing a little because of this. Still if people are still around I'm more than happy to try and turn things around.

Think it's just you and me at this point. If you wanna pause for a bit to re-recruit or something, that's fine with me, but I'll also understand if you wanna just move on, too. No hard feelings either way.