Error logging in to sheets system

DarkNetwerk

Hello,

When I try to go into the new Sheets tab, myth-weavers.com tells me that there was an "Error logging in to sheets system". This prevents me from making sheets (I can try to create one but the drop down Select a Sheet template doesn't work).

I'm pretty sure I was able to access it previously (and I may or may not have had access after the ban snafu was rectified, so it might not be related to that). I am still able to access OG sheets.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 11/24/2023 at 2:06 PM, DarkNetwerk said:

Hello,

When I try to go into the new Sheets tab, myth-weavers.com tells me that there was an "Error logging in to sheets system". This prevents me from making sheets (I can try to create one but the drop down Select a Sheet template doesn't work).

I'm pretty sure I was able to access it previously (and I may or may not have had access after the ban snafu was rectified, so it might not be related to that). I am still able to access OG sheets.

Thanks

I'm having this issue now and I'm noticing that before yesterday's update there was an app in the connected apps setting page(can't remember what it was I only saw it in passing) and my sheets were loading fine. After the update though the app was missing and now I'm getting the "Error logging into sheets system" message and can't create new sheets either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 8:07 PM, Thanatos091216 said:

I'm having this issue now and I'm noticing that before yesterday's update there was an app in the connected apps setting page(can't remember what it was I only saw it in passing) and my sheets were loading fine. After the update though the app was missing and now I'm getting the "Error logging into sheets system" message and can't create new sheets either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I just joined and am having this same issue. it doesnt work on my phone either or any browsers ive tried. ive tried it on google chrome, microsoft edge, duckduckgo, firefox, opera, and the samsung browser. please someone help me fix this.

On 2/26/2024 at 8:33 AM, Eric said:

Should be resolved now.

It is not, sorry I sent you a message before looking at the forum page. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It's seem new account holders are having the issue. As myself and my previous playing group isn't having any issues.