Out of Character Talk

Butchern

Duck season!

I'm going to try something: hitting it really hard! It's bold, it's new, but it might just win us this fight...

Name
Sword rawr!
[0,+,+,+] +3 = 6
fate(3) 0,1,1,1
Defend vs. Seresse
[-,+,-,-] +2 = 0
fate(2) -1,1,-1,-1

@Blue Firebird, sorry! I wasn't paying attention and added my dice roll to your post rather than mine. :D

The good news is I rolled a +0. If you spend a Fate Point to get that to 8 shifts of damage, then you can take the rabbit out.

Seresse and Gert take the lead and reach the platform, ready to start cranking themselves back up out of the mine.

Charge Attack by two undead rabbits vs. Celeg and Aron.

Name
Charge vs. Aron
[-,+,-,-] +4 = 2
fate(4) -1,1,-1,-1
Charge vs. Celeg
[+,0,+,0] +4 = 6
fate(4) 1,0,1,0
Reroll Charge vs. Aron (Spending a Fate Point)
[+,+,+,0] +4 = 7
fate(4) 1,1,1,0

Okay @matt_s you are hit with a +6 charge attack. @SirLoganofGilead you are hit with a +7 charge attack. Defend with Fight or Athletics.

The two rabbits will use one set of stress boxes. After you roll, you can post and include the result in your post. Just keep in mind: Giant Undead Rabbits and Moldy Antlers, Hard as Bone as you post.

@Blue Firebird and @Caystodd, it will take four actions from you (no need to roll) to get the platform out of the reach of the undead rabbits. Will use a check box to track it (on the Fate Tracking Thread). If you take actions to help in the fight, you cannot take actions that turn to get the platform up in the air. Up to you how to spend your time.

fighter defend +3

- spend amulet boon to reduce shifts to 1, tick stress 1 box

- spend 1 fate point to reroll the attack. may spend to bump up to a Consequence depending on what rabbit rolls....

@Butchern let me know when you want an IC post for this

Name
defend (fight)
[+,+,-,-] +3 = 3
fate(3) 1,1,-1,-1
attack (also fight)
[-,-,-,-] +3 = -1
fate(3) -1,-1,-1,-1
reroll attack (fight)
[+,0,0,+] +3 = 5
fate(3) 1,0,0,1