Out of Character Talk

Butchern

Shoot

Still deciding what to do. Hang tight.

I am going to take the free invoke on my bow to get me to +3, take a free invoke on my Backpack to put some more of the fire powder on the arrow to get me to +5, and spend a Fate Point on I Owe Celeg my Life, a Fate Point on Royal Cartographer, and a Fate Point on Narrow Ledges to get me to +11. That either KOs the rabbits or Butchern spends. :D

Edited by Caystodd (see edit history)
Name
Shoot
[+,-,-,+] +1 = 1
fate(1) 1,-1,-1,1

i think caystodd's proposed approach of Seresse spending 1 Fate point to fill one consequence slot and then Celeg to invoke the consequences and fill the final slot is what makes the most sense. I can update my post to account for this.

So, if I followed everything correctly . . .

Seresse attacks with +2 and spends a Fate Point to get to +4. That's 1 shift of damage which is resolved by marking off the 2-point Consequence. @Blue Firebird, you get to name that Consequence. Any ideas?

Celeg attacks with +1 and tags the free invoke on Flaming Wound to get to +3 (a tie) and tags the free invoke on [Insert Name Here], Seresse's new Consequence, to get to +5. That's 2 shifts of damage which is resolved by marking off the 4-point Consequence. @matt_s, you get naming rights for this one.

Is that correct?

[][] Severed ligaments

extra invocation from "Bloodlust. Once per scene, when you inflict a physical consequence, you gain one additional invocation of that consequence. (Peter Blake)"

i'll just roll fight now, to avoid friction. will post after Blue does the defending.

Name
fight/attack+3
[+,+,+,+] +3 = 7
fate(3) 1,1,1,1