Creating new campaign

Varen Tai

I ran a game here almost 15 years ago, poking around now on the new site and have some questions.

I can't seem to be able to advertise a new game somehow. I noted there's now a subscription for the site, but no info as to what the subscription means anywhere easily to be found. Is advertising a new game locked behind a paywall? Thinking about starting a new campaign, but having trouble figuring out how to move forward. Is there a different location I need to create a new thread at? I'd love some guidance. :)

1 hour ago, Varen Tai said:

I ran a game here almost 15 years ago, poking around now on the new site and have some questions.

I can't seem to be able to advertise a new game somehow. I noted there's now a subscription for the site, but no info as to what the subscription means anywhere easily to be found. Is advertising a new game locked behind a paywall? Thinking about starting a new campaign, but having trouble figuring out how to move forward. Is there a different location I need to create a new thread at? I'd love some guidance. :)

Here’s what you’re looking for: https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/articles.html/articles/myth-weavers-user-guide-r9/#Advertising+a+game

Basically, all you need to do is set the advertising date in the game settings panel, and MW takes care of the rest.