Application Q&A

bwatford

19 minutes ago, SerakHawk said:

Hey @bwatford - the Hery race from the handout - is the mimicry ability *like* the kenku's in that it is the only way they can speak or can they speak normally *and* mimic?

Second are they able to learn *standard* languages if it isn't the same as kenku's mimicry.

Here are their languages:

Languages. You can use Feather Speech (your silent language), and speak, read, and write Huginn’s Speech (your spoken language) and Southern Trade Tongue.

So, you can speak both your own language as well as Southern Trade Tongue (which is Southlands version of common)

I saw this ad too late to get caught up and to make an application, but I do have a question. Has anyone read Brothers Majere? Its a DL novel were two bros (a wiz and fighter) investigate a city of cat lovers that have lost nearly all their cats! I loved it and recommend it to all cat positive fantasy fans.

3 minutes ago, ocelotdie said:

I saw this ad too late to get caught up and to make an application, but I do have a question. Has anyone read Brothers Majere? Its a DL novel were two bros (a wiz and fighter) investigate a city of cat lovers that have lost nearly all their cats! I loved it and recommend it to all cat positive fantasy fans.

Still about a week to go.

Jump on in there