Waiting For A Game

Dax Thura

Figured I'd throw my hat into the ring; I'm very interested in PFS, I used to run it on another site, but I'm not terribly familiar with 2e. Golarion is my favorite setting and I miss it, and the re-edition of 2e has me curious. I have no active PFS character for 2e, so I'm up for whatever is legal (I need to read up on the changes to PFS).

Edited by Gregorotto (see edit history)

I'm interested in joining a game. I've never played PFS and am fairly new to PF2e, but I've played 2 short campaigns (level 1-3 and 1-5) and have a couple other ones that have just started. I have plenty of experience with pbp on here. It's just that most of it is D&D 5e.

I'm not sure where to start here, though.

Edited by BobtheWizard (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Dax Thura said:

@Friendly_Mammal I ask you to reconsider. There were some edits in that mustering post that I made. I lifted it wholesale from the old site and did not correct it for my current experiences and circumstances.

I'd be happy to reconsider! I can see the edit, but it doesn't say how many days a week you're aiming for?

> I ask my players to post at least days a week to keep things moving.

Hello. I'd be interested in playing. I've never done a Society game, though I've played Pathfinder 2e for a decent bit now. I need to read the organized play guide a little more closely to make sure I have it properly in order, but I have made a preliminary character chronicle sheet on Paizo's site, and built a character using Pathbuilder. Do you have a preference on how you want your character sheets presented? I saw two using the MW sheets, and one using Demiplane in the other thread. I don't mind using whatever is most convenient, though most of my character construction is through Pathbuilder.

I stated my intent to want to join in the other thread but figured I'd post in here too. This way you can ping me whenever the other games start.

I was hoping to play a level 1-2 character. I don't have much experience playing PF yet but am greatly interested in the organized play adventures!

I have a level 1 halfling fighter named Radlin Harrowfoot.

I would be interested in this.

I have not played in PFS before, but have played a few games of PF2e here on MythWeavers.

Will keep an eye out for a new game starting!

Hey, this game is currently marked as Advertising but there are no games actually advertising. Could you remove the "advertising" flag on this game until a new ad opens?

• 3 months later...

It has taken too long, but I am now looking to offer another scenario. I will offer PFS2 5-04 Equal Exchanges- Necessary Introductions. It's a level 1-4. I look forward to gaming with you.