Interest in playing in a solo (1 player & one GM) game of Eclipse Phase, second edition.

Elround4

In case there is any GM here interested, I'd love to try out playing the second edition of Eclipse Phase. I'd prefer to either play a Gatecrashing Campaign or a cyberpunk (in terms of the genre) style criminal campaign on Mars. In either scenario I tend to really enjoy playing an Infomoprh sleeved character. The Gatecrashing crashing character would make extensive use of bot jamming while the Mars focused character would primarily be a hacker. Due to my work schedule, posting at least once every Saturday is the most feasible posting rate.

If there is an aversion to second edition, first edition is also fine. The core interest for me is playing an Infomorph style character, so even going with GURPS (such as the Transhuman Space setting) would be good too so long as the similar play-style (e.g., being confined to interacting with the world via computer type actions, sensors, VR, AR, robotic drones, tricking/otherwise persuading NPCS to act for me, etc.) can be performed.

If reciprocity is desired, I can run a solo Stars Without Number game in exchange at the same posting rate. I am currently making such a game, this using the Transhuman Campaign options.