Hello!

Spacesong

Hi folks,

I'm SpaceSong. I'm new to Myth Weavers. I just discovered the website googling around for Pathfinder 2e Remaster general information and keeping an eye out for any play by post stuff, and saw some good discussion about the remaster here as well as what looks to be a PbP starting up for that exact game!

I'm an experienced player and GM. I play 5e, CoC, Blade Runner, Mork Borg, PbtA, Lancer (BIG fan of Lancer and I don't engage with it or it's community NEARLY often enough!), and lots of other little indie RPGs that catch my eye as something to mess around with on "off nights" (someone can't attend, we just need a break between big story beats, that sorta thing) with my regular play group.

Hoping to make myself a new online home here on Myth Weavers and look forward to getting to know others.

Hello traveler! I’m Dash! Just joined myself a day ago. I was on here a lot back about 2016 but then life kept my DnD foxes to a minimum. Just coming out of my hidey hole and was looking for some action myself. I’ve been honing a rather rotten gnome alchemist for years lol. I built him through Pathfinder back in 1e but there have been some 3.5 iterations of him, and even a home brewed campaign a friend made to try something new. Used the core settings and rulebooks of d20 modern Arcana, but house rule was if it was either on and SRD online, or in and Pathfinder or DmD book, and you could justify it at creation, anything went. Good times lol. What’s your favorite character to build or play?

Heya! I haven't really thought about favorite kind of character to play, before! I tend to look at the presession material and fill the gaps where need be or play a class or build that catches my interest. I also find myself on the other side of the GM screen more often than not. I try to keep things varied for players! I'm told I do a good job of making scenes and moments immersive and tense.

Usually the same. It’s more ‘ hey, you’re so excited about the campaign, wanna take over?’ Been co chairing for a while and doing one on one’s with friends and family to test my hand at it, with decent reviews, I suppose. But I’ve never really stepped into the PbP realm much. Hoping to find a good group and learn a few things. Been a strep curve for me tho lol