Finesse Dexterity ••○○○ Cunning ••○○○ Manipulation •••○○
Resilience Stamina •••○○ Resolve ••••○ Composure •○○○○

Skills

Academics •○○○○ Athletics ••○○○ Culture ••○○○ Close Combat •••○○
Empathy ○○○○○ Firearms •○○○○ Integrity •○○○○ Leadership •○○○○
Medicine •○○○○ Occult ○○○○○ Persuasion •••○○ Pilot ○○○○○
Science •○○○○ Subterfuge •••○○ Survival ○○○○○ Technology ••••○

Visitations

Creation: The bones of long forgotten warriors were dredged up and arranged; ashes from refugees burnt in fiery crashes in overloaded trucks, and tears from mothers sho lost sons to gang violence made the body of Tayanna. But it was Tezcatlipoca's blood that brought her to life as the tears and ash formed a paste to bind the bones together. His breath woke her, and his voice gave her the first part of her mission - learn the technology of the modern world and become a part of it. More instructions would follow once she was included.

Graduation: As Tayanna walked across the stage of ETH Zurich to receive her computer science degree, the pressing need to learn what was to come burned within her ash and bones. The voice came a few hours later, and Eztli met her at her home. It was time to begin a long process of changing the governments of the world, to begin a new era. He offered to teach her what she would need to know, gave her a weapon should she be forced to fight, and a path forward and the coin to make it happen.

Edited by solyrflair (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Concept:

Hacker against Humanity

Short-term Deed - Deface a high ranking public figure's social media

Long-term Deed - Reveal something that forces a congressman to resign

Party Deed - TBD

Paths:

Origin - A black hat hacker known for defacing websites, pirating data, and planting data bombs.

Role - Agent of destruction looking to undermine the current hegemony

Pantheon - Created to bring about a new world view of compassion and self-sacrifice

Skills:

Primary (Hacker) - ••• - Technology, Subterfuge, Persuasion

Secondary (Pantheon) - •• - Athletics, Culture, Close Combat

Tertiary (Destruction) - • - Technology, Integrity, Firearms

Asset skills - Athletics, Culture

Attributes:

Primary (Mental) - Intellect (force) •••••, Cunning (finesse) ••, Resolve (resilience) ••••

Secondary (Social) - Presence (force) ••••, Manipulation (finesse) •••, Composure (resilience) •

Tertiary (Physical) - Might (force) •••, Dexterity (finesse) •, Stamina (resilience) •••

Favored Approach - Force

Callings & Knacks:

Tricksterthose who see and take the unexpected path out of a problem, solve situations with cleverness, flout society’s rules, and fool others into going along with it •• (transgression, subversion)

In Sheep's ClothingWhen you disguise yourself, you do without needing to roll. You have the option to change your hair, skin, and eye color, apparent gender, and height within a few inches, but cannot assume the exact appearance of someone else. The disguise cannot be seen through, though your mannerisms and turn of phrase may give you away. At Storyguide discretion, Knack Skill rolls may be required to blend in. (Heroic)

Blather & SkateWhen you spout nonsense at your target, they must spend a moment trying to figure out what the heck you just said — buying you or someone else more time to accomplish any kind of underhanded task: sneaking into a place, slipping past a posted sentry, lying your way through security, and so on. This works automatically on any character of same or lower Tier, but requires a Knack Skill roll to work on someone of higher Tier. For each success rolled, you buy five minutes of in-game time or one turn of combat (whichever is more immediately applicable) before enemies realize you’ve infiltrated and go on high alert. If you use this on one of your bandmates, you only succeed with the consent of the other character’s player. (Heroic)

Judgelawyers, judges, hierophants, dictators, imposing rules on others and punishing transgressors •• (assessor, ordeal)

Pain of DishonestySpend Momentum and anyone who lies directly to you suffers 1 Health damage or a −1 Injury Condition of your choosing. You choose whether or not to inflict the damage, automatically alerting you of the lie (though it does not automatically reveal the truth). You also know the severity of the lie, and therefore can choose not to harm someone who is lying to preserve someone’s feelings as opposed to lying to obstruct a criminal investigation. (Immortal)

Sageintellectuals, students, teachers, the wise; overcoming problems through thought, learning, and knowledge • (clever)

Blockade of ReasonYou readily deflate the arguments of hucksters and con men with a sharp application of reason, or blunt denial (usually calling out the person for what they are trying to do). Targets of lower Tier cannot trick, coerce, swindle, or con you, and any supernatural attempts to do so trigger a Clash of Wills. You add 2 Enhancement to the Clash
of Wills roll.
(Heroic)

Birthrights:

Guide ••• - Eztli the Blood Warrior - This Jaguar Warrior is a master with the Macuahuitl and Tepoztopilli. Trained at the Calmecac to be a leader of warriors, he has been assigned to Tezcatlipoca's creation to ensure she could survive in a modern world. In addition to being a bodyguard, he serves as a teacher to give her the education needed to lead her army of hackers. Asset skills: Close Combat, Leadership. Legendary Title: The Blood Warrior.

Edge •• - Web of Fate - While normal humans can gain information by hacking systems, a Scion can gather far more from a computer. By interpreting the flow of Fate as computer code and network information, your character has the uncanny ability to find almost anything online in record time. Receive a +2 Enhancement whenever researching a topic online with a computer, even topics that wouldn’t normally be available to the public.

Relic •• - Shadow of Night - Tecpatl is a thin stick lined with obsidian shards sharp enough to cut dreams away. It never shows up on metal detectors, and rarely is visible to security scanners. Its a good weapon for self-defense, and the occasional sacrifice. However, as a gift it also comes with responsibility. Tezcatlipoca expects offerings in return, and will call on a new deed to be undertaken or the relic will fail. Purview: War. Flaw •• requires actions to be undertaken.

Purviews & Boons:

Beasts (Jaguar, Turkey), Chaos, Darkness, Deception, Earth, Fortune, War

Pantheon Signature Purview: Nextlahualli. The act of sacrifice binds the Teōtl and their worshippers in an eternal cycle of reciprocity and mutual assistance. The Teōtl sustain the World so that humanity may endure while their worshippers sustain the Teōtl through fervent prayer and sacrifices of flowers, goods, animals significant relationships, and human lives. Nextlahualli literally means “debt repayment,” and describes the cyclical relationship of offerings and obligations at the heart of Teōtl worship. Through this Purview, the Teōtl and their Scions draw sustenance and empowerment from sacrifice and wield that power on behalf of their worshippers.

Innate Power: Each time you gain Legend from sacrifice, add 1 Momentum to the pool. Whenever you helping mortals who have sacrificed to you directly or the Teōtl causes narrative difficulties for you, you also add 1 Momentum to it.

Deception (Innate): Gods of Deception are masters of illusion and misdirection, confounding the mortal mind and senses. This purview holds sway over appearances, disguises and mirages in addition to lies and deceit.

Innate Power: Other characters face a +3 Complication on all Empathy rolls and Assess Attitude rolls against you. If they don’t spend enough successes to overcome the Complication, you choose the result they get.

Walk Unnoticed (Imbue 1 Legend - One Scene - Self - Reflexive) You slough off your identity and vanish. You do not become literally invisible — instead, people’s minds simply fail to process any distinguishing information of Wills can see through this, but still cannot distinguish your identity or any identifying features, and face a +3 Complication on rolls to notice you.

War (Relic): As long as there has been humanity, there has been war. From the earliest skirmishes between tribes to the great wars that shaped the course of history, mortals have looked to the Gods of war for their blessing. This Purview governs strife on a conceptual level as well as armed conflict. It may shape the tide of battles, uplift the destinies of soldiers and generals, or shatter fragile edifices of peace.

Innate Power: You can grant a group of Heavy followers the Savage tag with your blessing as an ordinary action. This lasts indefinitely, but only one group can benefit from this at a time.

Understanding the Battlefield (Imbue 1 Legend - 1 Scene - Self - Simple) Ask the SG on of the following questions: What is the best way to provoke a fight in the current scene? What is the best way out of or into this room? Where should I look to find a tactical advantage? What should I be on the lookout for?

Finishing Touches:

Legend 1

Virtues - Hunger oo•oo Sacrifice

Health 00 bruised 0 injured 0 maimed 0 taken out

Defense Pool 4

Movement Pool 5

You receives 5 extra Skill dots, an extra Attribute dot, and either two additional Knacks or four points of Birthrights at this point in character creation.

Skills: Academics, Medicine, Science, Leadership, Close Combat

Attribute: Dexterity

Choose +2 Knacks or +4 Birthrights

Edited by solyrflair (see edit history)

Okay, I pretty much have this laid out with all the voices made except for the final choice of Knacks or Birthrights. I want to look over the details about what I might want or need (Unless I can hold off on choosing them right now and pick them up during play).

Also, I need to work on final details on the relic. There are some minor things I want to see about, but I need to re-read the section on relics and evocations again.

Also, one thing that might help me choose between Birthrights and Knacks - Can we take immortal knacks from Demigod yet, or do we need to wait for our Legend to increase? The one I was looking at is 'Disguised to Onlookers' (Demigod p. 152)

17 hours ago, solyrflair said:

Okay, I pretty much have this laid out with all the voices made except for the final choice of Knacks or Birthrights. I want to look over the details about what I might want or need (Unless I can hold off on choosing them right now and pick them up during play).

Also, I need to work on final details on the relic. There are some minor things I want to see about, but I need to re-read the section on relics and evocations again.

Also, one thing that might help me choose between Birthrights and Knacks - Can we take immortal knacks from Demigod yet, or do we need to wait for our Legend to increase? The one I was looking at is 'Disguised to Onlookers' (Demigod p. 152)

For the relic, essentially if you want a boon + the other stuff would probably requires a flaw with the current amount of dots on it.

Heroic and Immortal Knacks are available indeed. The ones in Demigod are fine to use, just some of them have a better effect, the higher tier you are.