Addie - Sorcerer

WIP

Don't know what the alternatives are to Draconic Blood. It was the only option DnD Beyond had.

The creator gave me 4d6 stat rolls with best 3. Most everything else is default from the creator and I'll be working on fleshing out the background and miscellaneous details. There are no hills I'm dying on here.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2870088

Fine print: I have no idea what I'm doing. I haven't made a 5E character before, despite owning the PHB for years. =D

Edited by Ephkabey
Removing the link to DnD Beyond for less confusion (see edit history)

Heh. A for effort. There should be an option to chose dice, point buy or standard array. You'll need to pick standard array. Dragon is fine for bloodline, but you'll be able to find others via google. Only you can't use those on Beyond. But you can make a sheet here on MW instead.

Ask, if there's anything =)

After spending a lil bit of time with the Players Handbook, I decided to reverse course on the bloodline. Wild Magic is a much more interesting and fun mechanic - sprouting wings and having scales is a bit much for what I'd like here. Subsequently, I took your advice and switched from the Beyond sheet to the Mythweavers sheet posted in the Character Sheets section. I'm still using the Beyond sheet to check my work, but the MW sheet is all current info and all future updates will go there.

Also changed her last name since there was collision with the 'Raven' in the bard's last name. Will post some background info with causality related to being a slave either tonight or tomorrow. I likely won't go super in-depth at this point unless you need it.

I'll check it. May be because I changed the name? Will try removing and reposting and verify permissions if they even exist. In a worst case, can copy the numbers into a new sheet.