OOC

Penchant

Okay, yeah if you shift smaller and no longer occupy the threatened square then you won't provoke from 'leaving' it. That could definitely be a good tactic. Doing it in combo with a Withdraw is also possible if you still end up being threatened when you shrink.

I am not sure of the rules on a tiny animal. If he lands on the sholder of a summoned angel does it afford any protection? If it does and the aura also improves AC then he may do that instead if it is signifigant otherwise the plan as writen

I'll give you a cover bonus for being on the Archon's shoulder. That gives you an additional +2 to AC. Of course you benefit from the aura as normal. It's up to you if that's enough to change your plan @Grand Poobah

I'm going to update the round tonight so let me know if that's where you're going to be.

@Leonidas1789 @OzzyKP,

To be clear Quake is now on the sholder of the Archon next to Sunna. It's sort of a mount I guess?

Quake is severly injured but if the Archeon can aid and he uses a cure ability then he will enter the fight.

If Sunna moves into enguage and the Archon also follows then best possition te Archon so Quake has access to the shadows square (he will then get a full round action?)

Note: with the +2deflection and +2 from cover and small size +2 he has a lot better AC vs them now, just needs a few HP to play with

GP

Edited by Grand Poobah (see edit history)