Oro - Shadow Monk

12 hours ago, Worm_that_Walks said:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2870551

This is all good?

No issues?

Seems fine to me. What are you going for here? I don't really know shadow monks. I guess I could look it up tho =)

9 hours ago, Gris said:

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2869747

Could you tell me if the bard is adequate, please?

All bards are adequate, it's a very strong, very versatile class. But .. are you asking me? In some other players thread? =)

1 hour ago, Acromos said:

I don't really know shadow monks. I guess I could look it up tho =)

Shadow monks are monks focused on stealth abilities. It gives a handful of stealthy spells to cast using Ki and at later levels 60 ft teleportation through shadows, invisibility in dim light/darkness, and a reaction attack at lv 17. The player's handbook likens them unto ninjas or shadowdancers.

1 hour ago, Acromos said:

What are you going for here?

Mechanically, or the characters' story?

Edited by Worm_that_Walks (see edit history)

On 1/14/2024 at 1:59 AM, Acromos said:

Mechanically.

Hit-and-run stealth tactics. With the mobile feat, "When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not." Chose skulker to go with shadow monk, and so I can see in dim light. I have replaced skulker with Devil's Sight. Chose monk because they don't need weapons to fight and for the extra mobility.

• 3 weeks later...
spacer.png

𝓞𝓻𝓸

Human Shadow Monk 4 | HP: 27/27 | AC: 15 | Init: +3 | PP: 16 | Speed: 50 ft | DV: 120 ft
Coins 0 GP 0 SP | Unarmed Strike A:+5 D:1d4+3 T:Bludgeoning
Ki Save 13 | Ki Pool ■■■■ | Flurry of Blows ■ | Step of the Wind ■ | Darkness ■■

Actions

Thoughts

"Speech"