Elandril the Charlton turned Animist

JaymiiZ

Elandril, a human with an uncanny aura, stands at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches. His features are both enigmatic and ethereal, as if touched by the supernatural. His stark white hair, once a sign of premature aging, now serves as a visual manifestation of the arcane power coursing through him. Elandril's piercing green eyes, reminiscent of an otherworldly glow, hold a mysterious intensity that hints at the depths of his supernatural abilities. Clad in dark, flowing robes adorned with subtle arcane symbols, he moves with an eerie grace that sets him apart from ordinary mortals.

Personality: Elandril's nature is laced with a complex blend of arrogance, cunning, and an unyielding pursuit of justice against the undead. A former charlatan, he carries himself with the confidence of one who has mastered the art of deception. His interactions are often marked by a sly smirk and a sharp wit, concealing the weight of responsibility he bears. While he may come off as pompous and rude, beneath the surface lies a deep commitment to protecting the living from the supernatural threats that lurk in the shadows.

Background History: Elandril's story unfolds in the urban sprawl of a city gripped by darkness, where he once thrived as a cunning thief and trickster. His white hair, a side effect of his involvement in forbidden rituals, hinted at the otherworldly forces that had touched his life. One fateful night, during a botched heist, he stumbled upon a crypt guarded by vampires, inadvertently disrupting a mystical ceremony.

The surge of necrotic energy that followed should have consumed him, but instead, it intertwined with his humanity, transforming him into an Animist – a human with the ability to commune with the dead and harness supernatural forces. Faced with the haunting echoes of that night, Elandril forsook his life of deceit and embraced a new purpose: hunting down the undead to protect the innocent.

In the year 1999, Elandril, the Animist, roams the darkened streets with an air of mystery. His past as a charlatan proves useful as he navigates the worlds of both the supernatural and the mundane, using his guile and otherworldly powers to bring justice to those who dwell in the shadows. Cloaked in his dark robes and marked by his white hair, he remains a vigilant defender against the undead, embodying the arcane intersection of humanity and the supernatural.

https://app.demiplane.com/nexus/pathfinder2e/character-sheet/c337c8f1-78cf-47ff-9f8c-a35d40d1ea14

No... if you mean the details that's just because I was half asleep and didn't put them in. I'm also new to Pathfinder so if I missed something or messed it up please let me know.

The only things I think you should have in there are your character's apparitions and spells. After you pick your apparitions from the "Skills and Actions" tab on Demiplane, you should be able to pick your spells on the "Spells" tab.

Also, this is on me for not being clear, I added rules for language selection to the character creation rules.