Sheet Folders in Testing ×

My Very Own Hello

alethea_quest

Hello hello~! I'm alethea_quest, and I'm happy to also join the throng of new folks saying, "Hello!"

I've enjoyed doing play by post in Discord servers for the past four years, and I recently heard about Myth-Weavers and figured I'd dive on in. Mostly I've played D&D 5e (shocking no one, I'm sure) as well as Pathfinder 2e (which is my preference, these days). I'm also interested in experiencing other systems, but by and large, I just really like weaving stories with people regardless of what method we're using. I really enjoy RP-heavy games with people who also like going deep with their characters. I'm that nerd that thinks about what my characters' favorite beverage would be.

I'm looking forward to diving in with you folks and helping to create stories we'd both love. Have a wonderful night!

Hi Alethea,

I’m new here too, and looking to run a game using the 5e ruleset. It sounds like we have the same goals for the game, maybe it would be a good fit. Would you be interested in putting together an application on the game page? I have it set to “open advertisement” for the next month.