Three Tasks OOC

Kistler

Dude, drop it. We both read it differently and have our interpretations. Chill. Please, for the second time, ain't our game,I'm just hear to play and was offering you a suggestion to use to your advantage. Your sarcasm ain't helping.

I don't think I was being that sarcastic. Maybe a bit silly. I don't get why discussions turn so contentious. Anyway, have a good night. (Or whatever time it is for you)

@BarbarossaLives for Exploration activities/party arrangement it looks like:

Talyn is using Defend to have her shield raised before initiative and is near the front.

Egan is handling Buttercup at the rear

Gol is using Avoid Notice and is near the front.

Qing is using Search to look for traps at the front.

Myria hasn't declared an exploration activity to my knowledge, but is likely near the back simply because everybody can't be at the front.

@BarbarossaLives

Would we consider this Broken Tusk territory and, in particular, the Broken Tusk's sacred waters? I suppose I'm wondering what the default interaction with other Followings is given that their nomadic nature is likely to bring groups into contact -- unless territorial demarcations, and defense thereof, are the norm.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

RE: 4FEB GM prompt as to what we do.

Presumably, the setting of these traps doesn't take that long? For his part, Qingalic is interested to see what these two do once they've completed setting these traps.

• do they cross the water?
  • do they head off cross-country in a certain direction?
  • if they head back down the trail, they'll go past Q & GG (who are taking cover/Hidden) and run into the rest of the Party, in which case Qingalic (& presumably Gol'garath) will then be able to come up from behind them so we'd have the advantage of somewhat surrounding them. This might help with any "negotiation" or eventual combat.

At least that's how I see the situation. Now, if Gol'garath decides that this is already an affront to the Tusks and a more aggressive action is needed right away, Qingalic will support his Musk Ox brother.

I never played WoW, but:

Leeroy Jenkins is a player character created by Ben Schulz in Blizzard Entertainment's multiplayer online video game World of Warcraft. The character became popular in 2005 from his role in a viral video of game footage where, having been absent during his group's discussion of a meticulous battle plan, Leeroy returns and ruins it by charging straight into combat while shouting his own name as a battle cry. The video capturing the character's behavior became an Internet meme.

You definitely need to watch the video. I played WoW - but never the big guild raid level. I started having a family in 2007 and that killed off my time for video games til just recently (finished BG3 once, playing again on harder difficulty)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4&ab_channel=JJonahJameson

@Feuerrabe Just remember that Charm Person can only target 1 person, and you are squaring off against two, so this could end bad. Quickly if the one recognizes you casting something, which he will due to the Somatic & Verbal components.